Chapter 5: I can't resist

..."Could you nicely stop being amused by this?"

"Mmmh no, that feels so good" he nearly moaned. "Eren fucking Jäger, stop acting like this and that's an order!" I angrily answered. "Things were different when I was drunk. Let's please forget everything that happened between the two of us. I am your captain and you are just a little recruit, titan or not!" Yes, yes I know I've been mean but this has to end. If he says something like that from the trial again and somebody hears it, I'm DEAD. The best titan murderer sleeps with one of them, pah! I'm not interested at in all in what people say, but that would be a real joke I would-

"Fucking Jäger, stop touching me! I need to clean!" my goodness, there is so much blood. "Could you please stop losing blood? I'm trying to wipe it off". "But you hit me, Hei- AAH!" "Okay no seriously, Jäger how did you get those scars? What is that even?" I asked and touched his chest. "N-Not touch" he tried to say. I've seen a lot in all these years as a soldier, but I don't have a single clue how to get scars like these. His chest has 3 long scars which looked like a tiger would have scratched him. Also his back had many very very deep red and white scars. "Not everyone has a funny childhood, heichou. But please stop touching them, that drives me insane." Insane? What does he mean? "Do they hurt?" I asked and touched them. How didn't I notice them last night? Well, I wouldn't even have noticed it if I've had a pyjama party with titans. Ohwow, I had a real bed party with one of them. Impressive Levi, impressive. "Yes, incredibly." he said with a strange voice. I looked up to his face when I saw them. His fucking hungry eyes. This, yes exactly this looks like my end. "You shouldn't have done that" he said with a lower voice. I knew what would happen, so I ran into the bathroom - the only room that can be locked. I ran for my life but when I shut the door, fucking Jäger's foot was in between. "Please don't run away, Levi-san. If you play hard to get..that only fires me up more" He screamed with lust. "No no no wait! I am you're captain, don't you dare comming closer!" I tried to get away from him but the bathroom was very small and he was blocking my only way to escape. Jäger locked the door and came closer. "I want you now. I can't resit no more. You have to forgive me." Forgive? What even? But I shouldn't have asked. "Face forward" he told me. "W-what? No! Leave me alone!" But there was no way to stop him. He turned me around with my face to the wall and began to unbutton my pants from behind. "Please, I beg you, don't do that to me! This is fucking rape!" but he didn't listen and touched my dick while he was putting my boxers down. "I'm not gay what the fuck Jäger! I AM NOT ATTRACKTED TO MEN!" I screamed. "But why are you hard then?" he whispered in my ear and slightly bit into it. My whole body began to shiver. "It doesn't work like this, Heichou, you have to calm down, I can't stop myself." But I did exactly the opposite. I tensed up even more. "Once it gets in, it'll open up easier" and with that he slammed himself into me. I crushed against the wall and got fucked my brain out. Once he noticed that I was wide enough he also put in his fucking cold fingers and I thought I would burst into tears. "Mmmh so that's like being into Levi Ackerman. This is so incredible!" he moaned full of lust as if I were the sexiest thing alive and he wouldn't have fucked me already 7 hours ago all night. "Just hold on a little bit. From now on Imma make you feel really good. Ohh there it is, your sweet spot" he said once again amused. And as he said, I instantly came. I have no clue how I even got hard during he raped me.