Chapter 16: Meetings

I am going to kill him.

We had an incredible night. And when I left our room to clean up my blood from the sheets, Erwin came to visit us. I didn't notice it because I was upstairs where I had my own room full of cleaning products, which was one of my conditions if we wanted to live together. So Eren saw Erwin as the commandant, he saluted and let him in. But Eren didn't know that I of course told Erwin about our relationship, or whatever we actually had. We never talked about it, but it seemed like we didn't have to. When you know it, you know it. And as my horrible fate wanted it, I heard Erwin ask about the blood on Eren's hands, which was because he scratched my back to death. My beloved boyfriend began to stutter and tried not to lie and so he told the commandant that I was hurt, which was in fact not a lie. Erwin as the mother he was, overreacted and thought about titans and the end of the world.

And because of that I'm now sitting here, in between a meeting of the most important men, trying to explain why their strongest man got hurt so much. They talked about things like titans inside the walls, or the titans which fixed the walls, ohhh or the ones who just appeared out of nowhere in the villages. They didn't let me explain that it was just Eren, but I also couldn't have said it was him because they would think he did it out of his uncontrollable powers. Well if they mean his uncontrollable lust towards me, they weren't wrong. I mean I know that he isn't a real real human, but this 24/7 mood wasn't normal for a titan, too.

The meeting was so boring I nearly fell asleep. So I grabbed my phone and texted Eren.

What r u doing?

Training with Hanji, why? Miss me already?

I always miss you, idiot.

When did I become such a softie?

U still at the meeting?

Jep

Already know how to explain?

Imma just say my boyfriend was hungry -.-

Anyways, can I ask you smth stupid?

Always.

Why r u always so moody?

Shall I come over and give you a blowjob in your 5 min break?

5 min.. as if

I only need 2 ;)

* Levi left the chat *

Oh come on babe!

If you really wanna know I'll tell you

Levi?

Oh my god you are always mad

Because you are annoying!

Now tell me

Fine.

I can't exactly explain it myself. That never happened before, with no one. When I just feel your hot breath against my cold skin, or your scratchy voice, I drive crazy. But when I touch your soft pale skin I feel like a lightning went through my whole body. I begin to shiver and it knocks out my brain. All I can think of is you. Your body. The fast way you breath when I kiss you. The taste of your mouth. But the worst thing is when you moan into a kiss of mine. Your lustful voice shuts my brain completely down and all I can think of is to touch you, to fuck you, to make you come. To be the reason you get a boner and come to orgasm. To be the only one who touches you like this.

You're trying to make me horny, aren't you? 

Honestly, I'm always trying to make you horny, Levi.