Chapter 7: Isn't he interested anymore?

It was a really hot summer day when we started our way to the castle. But when we arrived, I was shocked. Everything was dirty! So I sent the best of my fighters to clean the whole castle. It took those idiots 4 whole days to clean it up. Everybody did a great job, but I had to torture Eren and made him clean everything he touched for five whole times. These days were really hot, so my troop decided to go to the lake nearby. All of them went into it fully naked. That surprised me a little bit, because I knew everything of my soldiers, but I didn't know they weren't THIS shy at all. Even Eren joined them and they played in the water like toddlers. As you all know me, I would never have taken a bath in a lake. I stood on the balcony and stalked them like a mom. I observed Eren without noticing. He was really tall, and his brown hair shone black because it was wet. He had a really trained body and so many muscles, I couldn't even count them. His skin had a brown taint and his cheeks were red. Even his scars looked good, they made him seem so wild. And his blue eyes shone like an ocean full of stars- wait what the hell?? I think I got a sunstroke. I went showering because all that sweating disgusted me. I still fear bathrooms, so I was really relived when I left it. I wanted to go to my room as fast as I could to dress up and command Jäger to clean something because I was bored, when I suddenly bumped into someone. This someone was hard like a wall and wet like a dog. "Can't you pay attention!" I shouted when I looked up to some ocean eyes. "Be careful if you run on a wet floor" Eren said and smiled while he was holding my shoulders. "Don't touch me" I hissed, and he put his hands away. "Sorry, that wasn't my intention. " Jäger said. Not his intention? Is that really fucking Jäger? He sounded so honest, I wouldn't believe this person raped me if my ass wouldn't still hurt. And why did he turn around and leave? I was only wearing a white very small towel. The normal fucking Jäger would have used this situation? What happened to him? Hmm, maybe he feels guilty of what he did. But sadly, I didn't see his evil smirk as he walked by.

A week passed and Jäger still didn't touch or talk to me. He acted like nothing happened, as I told him I wanted it... But why does he flirt with my teammates? I thought he was gay? This boy drives me crazy. But another day passed when I lay in my bed and heard a girl laugh. It was Petra. "Shhh, Eren, what if they hear us?" she said and laughed and then there was silence. I tried to sleep so hard when I noticed my boner. Grrrr not now! I must sleeeeep. Tomorrow starts the 57th expedition! So I tried to shower it away with cold water. Nothing. I tried to think about girls. But what girls? So I ended up thinking about Jäger. It disgusted me, but it somehow seemed to work. And if thinking about how a 19-year-old boy kissed my neck saves my life tomorrow, I can live with that. But thinking about him made me somehow so horny that it was one of the best orgasms I ever had. Yes, his hand around it would have been a different level but, you can't have all. But he was around with girls. Maybe passing the night with Petra. That made me so angry that I woke them all up at 4 am to clean before we started the expedition. I don't know where Jäger had passed his night, but his bed in the cellar was empty. Did he really lose his interest in me? 2 nights and he had enough of me? Not with me! Imma show him that he may not touch me twice and leave then. Imma fuck him one last time. This is my revenge.