51: Jason✔️

"Legends never die
They're written down in eternity
But you'll never see the price it costs
Scars collected all their livesWhen everything's lost, they pick up their hearts
And avenge defeat
Before it all starts, they suffer through harm
Just to touch a dream
Oh, pick yourself up, 'causeLegends never die
When the world is calling you (when the world is calling you)
Can you hear them screaming out your name?
Legends never die
They become a part of you (they become a part of you)
Every time you bleed for reaching greatness
Legends never die"

- Pentakill ft Against the Current in 'Legends Never Die' (League of Legends)

It all happened so quickly. 

One second I saw Nero rushing through the air like an arrow, and then he was kneeling down with a blade trespassing his body in the next. 

For a few little moments we were all hopeful that his effort and energy had managed to dethrone Clarence of his current position, but we were awfully mistaken. As one man fell, the other rose. 

His face was completely disfigured, his left eye was nothing but a hole now, oozing blood non-stop, meaning that Nero had still, somehow, managed to hit him and therefore weaken him down more. Clarence was on his own two feet, grinning savagely at the dead divination, his eye shining brightly as if knowing something that we didn't, but his satisfied expression dropped all of sudden. 

Despite the fact that there was a battle still occurring everyone stopped what they were doing to watch the young divine creature take his last breath. Behind me I could hear Charmeine hysterical crying, making an unsettling feeling grow inside of me. 

An Angel is crying. 

Lucifer was no different, but instead of releasing his mourning through tears, he snapped into a blood rampage. 

The Devil had awaken.

And it was quite the terrifying sight. But before he was able to do anything, the world suddenly froze.

Nobody was moving, and it was not by choice. 

What is this? What's happening?

As if reading my mind, the sky suddenly turned dark. The clouds looking denser and denser, almost opaque. No birds or any other form of life was seen in the air, just the wind, a strong gush of cold wind that just seemed to get stronger and stronger. And then I saw it.

A bright orange lighting bolt roared from the skies hitting the ground just next to Nero's body. I knew immediately what it was, rather who it was. My wolf knew immediately, that energy, the wind, it was my mate.

It was Castiel.

My first instinct was to run towards her, but my body didn't allow me to, well she didn't allow me to. For some unknown reason none of this felt strange or surprising to me. I guess that deep down I always knew, just not what exactly, but I knew. 

I tried to yell her name but just as I tried to vocalize I stopped myself. Her figure was still engulfed in smoke  but I managed to catch a glimpse of her but I wasn't prepared for the sight.

A girl with bright white eyes and a moon mark on her forehead stood crouched on top of Nero's body. Her head was adorned with a pair of majestic horns, they were long and sharp, ribs of orange burning and dancing through said pair of horns, but that wasn't the only thing that shocked me, the two enormous wings that surrounded her and her brother also got the best of me. They looked as if they were made of pure fire, they were terrifying to say the least. But the bright aura that her body exuded made me feel more at ease. Her body was covered by a thin vest it clung on to her just right, tight enough to not fall, but loose enough to allow her to move freely.