50: Nero✔️

bc its spooky season:

"Be sure to bring your death certificate
If you decide to join us
Make final arrangements now
We've been dying to have you"

-The Living Tombstone in 'Grim Grinning Ghost' ft CORPSE and Crusher-P 

                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTIVE GORY SCENE AHEAD. READ WITH CAUTION. VIOLENCE.

This was a complete disaster. 

My energy was still getting drained to fuel the portal that summoned Aurora. My hands were tied, there was nothing I could do but watch my family and their friends get annihilated in a pool of possessed beings. 

Clarence was a fucking coward. To have thousands to fight against 13, it was brutal.

Everything around me moved in slow-motion, the people, the blood, the screams. Flashes of light and energy dancing in the chaotic room, and the deafening sound of bodies crashing against the ground, the crunch of the bones breaking due to the pressure against the floor, it was sickening to say at least.

I could see the few giant wolves jumping high and showing off their glistening sharp teeth, their thirst for blood was evident, they were almost rabid, abiding to their natural instincts to kill, the temptation to sink their razors deep into the skin, to draw blood, to stop a beating heart, but they were careful, controlled, firm and persistent with the rule, you must not kill. Not innocent people ate least. 

However I didn't know for how much longer that self control would be able to last. 

They were salivating for a dead body.

They were after all, werewolves.

And that thought alone broke my heart into pieces. I couldn't do anything, me a celestial being, son of two angels, the Harmony and the Fallen One, whilst they, simple mortals, were giving their all and fighting like I've never seen alive creatures do before. The ferocity of the scene was mesmerizing. 

As predicted, we were losing. Terribly so. Aramazd, Axel and Gabriel were seriously injured, they weren't even fighting for their lives anymore, they were fighting for somebody else. Something else. The determination and selfless they all had shined brighter and brighter, meaning that their lives were getting dimmer and dimmer, their light in the distance was close. Midst the mess around them they still managed to stand up straight, never showing an ounce of fear or hesitation in their suicidal movements. Taking hits and jabs and stabs until they couldn't anymore.

And the timing couldn't be more perfect.

Suddenly I felt this massive shift of energy inside me, it was fueling me rather than draining. And this could only mean one thing.

Aurora was about to set her foot on the ground.

As if reading my mind the ground started to shake, little pebbles and debris trembling and jumping like popcorn on a heating pot. Clarence himself started to jump as well, but not due to the moving floor but in excitement instead. He was reaching closer and closer towards the circle of chants, where this ball of white energy kept spiraling into existence. If I squinted my eyes I could see those satin platinum strands of hair so typical of Aurora. Her dark skin was glowing like an onyx, her perfect figure slowly unraveling from the strands of energy that surrounded her body like a sheet, some smaller parts of her long hair were beautifully braided with moon stones that captured the eye of everyone. And then she opened her eyes. Those silvery shining orbs of Her. 

She met my eye and I watched as hers widened in shock at the scene in front of her, before looking at Clarence who was on his knees in front of her, and I just knew that it was my time to act.

Removing myself from the chains that held be back, I moved skillfully through the masses, dodging bullets and many objects, ignoring anything that touched me.

I was a man on a mission.

Everything around me faded, only Clarence on his vulnerable state was in my eye sight.

 I wanted him dead.

More than anything. 

My rage and thirst blinded me as I mustered as much power I could and aimed it at him. All the pent up anger, frustration and sadness, for all of what he had done. To me, to my mate, to my sister, to my family, to my friends and to the world. For all of the children that were endangered. For all the grieving mothers, for that I know that the blood on Martha's dress was fresh, and it stank of pup wolves. For all the injured men and women that fought against him. For God that stood above whilst doing nothing. And for Fate that drew this moment years before I was even born. For the prophecies and myths that surrounded my life. For my life's purpose. Virtutem Ignis.

Whatever I had in me, I used it.

I aimed it all towards him.

But I never saw his fall, I never saw his body hitting the ground, cold, dead.

I never saw any of it because I was too busy feeling my own doing that exact same thing.

TRIGGER WARNING DO NOT READ AHEAD IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH GORY SCENES

A long blade penetrating me from my back, going through my body, trespassing my flesh, bones and heart, only to see the tip angling up and ripping more muscles and organs until the blade touched my chin. From my bellybutton to my chin the movement was incessant. Up and down. Over and over again until there was nothing else of me but a hole.

Nevertheless I smiled. 

I smiled because I knew I was going to die. The impossible was about to happen and I knew why. 

Just because I didn't see him fall, that didn't mean that he hadn't.

If it took my life to take his, then I would gladly do it over and over again as many times as needed.

The oath that I had done with him, was blood oath, an universal rule. If I took his life, then I would also cease to exist, in the most painful way too. And right now, I couldn't imagine anything more painful than a sword scraping my insides like one would scrape the seeds of the top of a melon slice. Scraping the hanging bits of flesh, cutting the long intestines while seeing them leaked all sorts of fluids, the nerves tearing around my bones one by one. And my poor heart had fallen hitting my feet in the ground.

Everything felt peaceful, a bright light coming closer and closer, it looked so calm and comforting. I could feel hands in my head, slowly caressing me, lulling me into an inviting eternal sleep.

I would finally feel at peace.

I would leave all of my love behind. And it was okay.

Everything was okay, until it wasn't.

My vision was hazy and blurred, but even my ripped disconnected heart on the floor pulsated at the sight of a dead man rising from the ground.

A/N: short but intense chapter aye.

I'm so sorry for not updating in so long. School just started and I've been drowning in assignments and extra work.

ilysm x

also did you know that Shinigami only eat apples?

UNEDITED 

12:04 AM