40: Castiel ✔️

"I don't wanna die young
The city of angels where I have my fun
Don't wanna die young
When I'm gone, remember all I've done"

- 24kGoldn in 'CITY OF ANGELS'

"Jason are you okay?" I asked looking back at him noticing that he had suddenly tensed as his heartbeat started accelerating like crazy. He was looking towards the door, almost in a trance, never taking his eyes off of it.

"Jason?" I repeated, this time placing my hand on his shoulder. That seemed to bring him back to reality as he quickly snapped his gaze back towards me.

"Yeah, I just thought I had seen something." He answered trying to sound nonchalant about it.

"I will see you soon okay?" I said trying to distract him from whatever that it was bothering him. Even though I know perfectly well what, rather who, was trying to get his attention.

I gently cradled his face between my hands and placed a quick peck on his lips, watching as his eyes turned a shade darker while staring back at me. I felt brave while doing it so, completely aware of the numerous pairs of eyes watching, and spying on our interaction. Maria, Uriel and Samuel pretended to talk among each others but I could still feel the slight smirk on their faces, as for my Father, I could feel His perpetrating glare on my back.

Jason placed a last light peck on my forehead before returning to his car and reviving the engine.

"Don't forget to call me okay?" He asked one last time worried that something bad might happen while he was away.

"I won't." I smiled in response and watched him roll up his window and leave the mansion.

I turned back towards my audience who were either smiling like fools or scowling at me.

"So you two finally made up huh?" Uriel asked while smirking. I simply nodded back at him trying to hide the smile that threatened to show in my face.

Ignoring the rest of their comments I entered the door and followed the shadow that seemed to try to run from me. Said shadow led me to the living room where Aramazd sat with his notebook as always, and a scowling freshly seated Devil.

"Are we going to pretend that I didn't see you or are we actually going to talk about you spying on me and trying to fuck around with my mate?" I asked while sitting down with a knowing smirk in front of the infamous Lucifer Morningstar whose eyes were burning with a raging fire like the pits of hell.

Aramazd on the other hand closed his notebook looking shocked at my language, I think that it was the first time he has seen me curse.

"I don't like seeing you playing around with boys." He retorted.

"Boy. He's my mate, and you know that. You were fine about it a few weeks ago what changed?" I asked curious at his non logical rage.

"Just because I'm fine knowing about it, doesn't mean that I'm fine with seeing it-"

"So why didn't look away?-" I cut him off only for him to ignore me and keep on going.

"-besides I had a meeting with Aurora, I wanted to know more about who She mated my children with and more importantly, why. Let me tell you, the answers are rather shocking."

That seemed to gain not only my attention but Aramazd's as well.

"Apparently Aurora wasn't responsible for mating either you or you brother." He dropped the bomb leaving us rather shocked.

"If it wasn't Her, then who did it? How is it even possible?" I asked baffled.

Suddenly Aramazd gasped.