43: Jason ✔️

"I've been so depressed, can't leave my couch
It's all good it's not like you're checking up on me
You ripped out the best part of my heart and let it bleed
It's all my fucking fault; I can't blame anyone but meAnd I gotta get out, I gotta get with it
I got too much doubt and I don't know my limit."

- blackbear in 'SWEAR TO GOD'

My heart was beating wildly against my rib-cage, a cold sweat breaking from all of my pores.

What did she do?

"If you don't tell them I will." She said while attempting to wipe the blood from her face.

"Melinda what the fuck happened to you? Whose blood is that?!" Axel bursted as if just snapping out of his shocked trance.

The rest of the group just kept quiet while staring at her in shock.

"Relax, would you? It's just a deer. My wolf needed some carnage." She said as if it didn't faze her the slightest.

Wolves aim for a clean kill, for her to be covered in blood from head to toe means that something was off. Her emotions were out of control and she went on a rampage.

"Mel are you okay?" I asked more softly, looking at her in the eye.

"Mel? Okay what the fuck is going on in here." Isabella snapped annoyed at the whole secrecy, noticing the nickname picked for Melinda.

I looked back at Melinda with uncertainty. She wasn't thinking clearly, I shouldn't let her spill her soul just because she was having a mental break down.

"Mel-"

"Tiffany is my mate and she rejected me." She said looking emotionless , her eyes void of any feelings, any regret. She was ready to put an ending to all of this. She was mentally tired of constantly hurting.

Everyone else just gasped and looked at her in shock once again.

"She constantly sleeps around and does things on purpose to hurt me because she knows I haven't accepted her rejection yet. I just thought that maybe, just maybe..."

Her voice kept getting quieter by the each passing moment until she was left whispering.

"-maybe we could be together." She said softly with a tear rolling down her pale cheek.

"Oh Mel." I exhaled while pulling her into a hug. She immediately crashed down and started crying muttering how much of an idiot she was for thinking that Tiffany would ever accept her.

"Shh! Don't say that. It's not your fault okay?" I whispered trying to comfort her as much as I could.

I turned back to the group, Melinda still sobbing in my arms, and watched as their once rage filled faces turned into ones of sadness and pity.

"Melinda was blackmailed to do what she did. Our act of pretending to be together was meant to get a reaction out of Tiffany in order to try to fix this whole mess, her main goal was to get it with me because of my status, seeing what she desires with her mate was bound to affect her. Clarence wouldn't have a leverage over them and Tiffany could help since she's a direct heir of the Goddess. Things just didn't work out as expected." I explained a little more.

Everyone was quiet just digesting all of this new information. That was, of course, until Ethan opened his mouth.

"Honestly, fuck Tiffany."

To which the rest of the group agreed and kept on egging Tiffany, calling her a bitch and many other names that I wouldn't dare to say out loud anywhere public.