39: Jason ✔️

"I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and
I got a lump in my throat 'cause
You're gonna sing the words wrong"

- Vance Joy in 'Riptide'

Her lips touched mine and suddenly a fire lighted up inside me, her soft velvety lips brushing and connecting with mine was a feeling that I wish I could hold on forever. Our desire grew more and more, strengthening our kiss, pushing each other's lips harder and harder. Her hands flew to my hair as I grabbed her neck and waist pulling her closer, our bodies were touching  and a humming feeling could be felt in both of us. The sparks, the tingles, the fire. I've never felt something like this before, I could feel our bond getting stronger, we had kissed in the past, but not like this, not this intense. 

Just as things were escalating to the next level she pulled away and rested her forehead against mine, I bent down a little bit more so that she could fully support her own two feet on the ground. We just stayed there, eyes closed, relishing on the feeling and the moment we just had shared. And I didn't mind the slightest bit.

Eventually she opened her eyes and stared back at me. Our eyes were locked and I couldn't help but smile at the angel in front of me. Her cheeks were flustered, her lips swollen and her eyes were sparkling. She looked like Heaven. She smiled back at me before running her eyes through my face leaving a small peck in my throat and resting her hand against my cheek, stroking gently. I hugged her tighter against me and kissed her forehead.

I almost lost this, I almost lost her. How would I survive without her? She is my other half, the whole reason for my existence and I almost lost her to my own idiocy, out of negligence, I was supposed to care for her, protect her, not hurt her, even when she refused to talk with me.

"Can we make a promise to each other?" I asked her after a moment of blissful silence.

She looked at me in the eyes, curiosity swirling in her orbs.

"Next time we decide to keep the other one away for a matter of security or any other reason that doesn't imply self choice or will, we must tell each other."  

She opened her mouth to reply but I cut her off.

"I know that things are not easy for you, for us. We had a confusing beginning, too absorbed with each other to actually try this, to try us, and look at where it ended. I could have lost you! I can't, I won't bare to ever lose you again. Please, we don't need to tell the motives, just tell me that you don't hate me, that you have to stay away. Please no more unnecessary pain." I begged her silently while pulling her impossibly closer and resting my head on hers once again whilst closing my eyes to keep my tears at bay.

She disconnected our heads and held my face between her hands and smiled.

"I promise." 

Please don't break this one  Castiel I'm begging you.

"I promise too." I replied while looking at her.

Then her smile fell, her hand unconsciously moving toward the mark on her neck. I wanted to ask how it had healed so fast but I decided that now probably wasn't the best time.

"Jason I need to go." She said while stepping away from our embrace. 

As if sensing my agitation she grabbed my hand and explained further.

"A lot has happened in the last 24 hours, I need to go back home. I have many questions and need answers. I promise that once every thing is settled I will explain everything to you."