M.E Time Part 1

"I'm so glad we could finally do this" you said.

"I know, y/best friends name says you're always stuck at the precinct" the man opposite you said.

"Yeah" you agreed. Your phone started ringing in your bag. "Speaking of, this is work. Sorry. What's up, Peralta?"

"Captain called. He needs everybody back. There's a lead on the Nightingale Strangler. We're looking for a white male, 5'10", medium build, brown hair, small scar on his right cheek" Jake said.

"Okay" you said uncertainly.

"His M.O. is he finds single women/men alone at the bar, poisons their food, and then guts 'em in his van. It's pretty gnarly. He was last seen wearing a salmon shirt, grey blazer, and witnesses have said that he has trouble fitting lettuce in his mouth" Jake finished.

"Okay. Where are you?" you asked.

"Apparently has the world's smallest penis and doesn't know how to use it - Hi, there, I'm Jake Peralta, y/n's boss" Jake said, walking over to your table and shaking hands with your date.

"That's not true. What are you doing here?" you said, glaring at Jake.

"I'm here on a date. Who is now leaving. Worth it. Have a great night" Jake said.

You turned around to see Jake's date leaving the restaurant, looking really bored.

"Your boss seems really nice" your date said.

"He's not my boss"  you said.

"Yes, I am!" Jake called as he ran out of the restaurant.

"And with a record five felonies solved in one week, Peralta pulls ahead" Jake announced from the front of the room

"And with a record five felonies solved in one week, Peralta pulls ahead" Jake announced from the front of the room. "Did you guys hear that I solved five felonies in a week?"

"We heard" Amy said with an uninterested look on her face.

"Really? How?" Jake asked.

Your memory flashed back to Jake standing on one of the desks and telling Charles to use Mentos to cause the bottles of cola to shoot  a fountain of cola up in the air. It caused a power cut that was fun while it lasted.

"That's the sweet taste of triumph" Jake said as he walked back to his chair.

"You should shower more" Rosa said.

"Yeah" Jake agreed.

"Updates on open cases" Terry said walking through the briefing room to get to the front.

"I just got a DOA on Bessemer Street" Charles said.

"You're the primary, you're in charge" Terry said. "Take Peralta and l/n."

"Yes. My fantasy threesome" Charles said. "Of cops on a case" he quickly added.

"Detectives, our monthly crime statistics are due. I want all paperwork on your closed cases by tomorrow" Holt said as he walked in the room. "Scully, you can just write 'I didn't close any' on a sheet of paper."