15. | 𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

"'samu, look! they have vanilla honeycomb!"

atsumu giddily placed his hands on the glass pane separating him from the sweet dessert, eyes scanning the numerous flavors.

"really?" his brother followed him shortly after, doing the same, "woah,"

you stood behind them with aran and kita, examining the choices before you.

"atsumu, osamu, hands off the glass, it might be dirty," you spoke, eyes not moving from the tubs of ice cream.

without a word, the twins removed their palms, eyes still staring brightly at what laid in front of them.

aran faintly smiled at your actions, shortly taking a glance at kita, who had been staring at you without your acknowledgment.

the wing spiker chuckled, moving his gaze back to the dessert,

"you act like a mom, l/n-san."

you playfully scoffed, smiling faintly,

"the boys i manage are quite the bunch to take care of, i guess it's natural." you replied, clapping your hands, "well, i think i know what i want, are you guys ready to order?"

"yep," aran replied,

"kita-san?" you turned to the boy, only to find him already looking back at you, a faint smile painted his face.

"i am, l/n-san,"

his actions brought a pink flush on your cheeks, causing you to flusteredly turn your gaze back to the front in a hurry.

"a-alright,"

he unnoticeably grinned at you, finding it adorable how he was able to get this sort of reaction out of you.

"o-osamu, atsumu, do you guys already know what you want?" you asked the two, who were still looking at the cones with anticipation,

"yep!"

"okay," you began rummaging through you bag, getting ahold of your wallet,

'there should be enough for this.'

you sighed in relief upon seeing that you still had leftover pocket money, some of which your dad had given you before leaving for work.

'bless the gods,'

you took out an amount just enough for your order,

"here, i'll have a-"

a soft grasp on your hand stopped you from continuing,

"there's no need for that, l/n-san, you already spent too much on snacks for us." kita said, "i'll pay."

"eh? i still have enough for this, it's okay." you stared wide-eyed at him, heart skipping a beat due to his touch,

'hot damn.'

he shook his head in reply,