8. | 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

akinori

07:39 am

akinori

yoooo

open the door pussy <3

you

oki shitface<3

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

you opened your door, smiling brightly at your friend.

"ready to go?" he asks, a grin painting his face.

"yep," you looped your arm with him, unaware of the boy's blushing face.

the two of you began making your way to school together, as usual. you noticed that akinori had been stealing glances at you as you walked side by side, but paid no attention to it.

"hey, y/n?" he starts, eyes moving to your arms, still joined.

"hmm?"

"you've been a lot cheerier than usual, did something happen?"

the sudden question made you unconsciously slow down your steps, eventually reaching a full stop, a blush adorning your cheeks. akinori stopped as well, eyes furrowing in confusion at your response.

'was i that see-through?' you thought,

" a few days ago i just sorta... ran into a friend?" your answer came out as more of a question. "he's pretty nice, so it just felt nice to see him again."

konoha's eyebrows furrowed even further,

''he'? 'again'?'

you had spotted his change of emotion, placing a hand on his shoulder,

"aki-chan, is something wrong?" a minor frown found it's way to your face,

"no, it's nothing." he shook his head dismissively, "actually, i just remembered that i have some plans before class. i'l see you at practice, y/n-chan." he detangles your arm from his, jogging away before you could reply.

"oh, okay..." you bit your lip,

'i should check on him later.'

once you arrived at your class, the room was nearly full, a few students leaving their seats to talk with their friends. you dejectedly took a seat at the back of the room, hiding your head in your arms.

next to you sat sarukui yamoto, who had noticed your rather unusual behavior.

he taps your shoulder, gaining your attention.

"y/n, you seem a lil' sad, everything good?"

"not really,"