First Day

Jaymee's POV

        Today is the first day that I am working as the club's accountant. I am completely aware that the club skanks will definitely try and display their dominance over me and I can just tell that this isn't going to end well for them. I know some of the club members aren't aware of who I am but I will not tolerate any of their disrespect to me. Freddie asked me to be at the clubhouse at 10 because he has church at 830. This gives him time to inform everyone on who I am and to make sure the whores are on their best behavior. I am a bit nervous because it's the first time since Candy kissed him and a bar floozy tried claiming him as hers. I take a deep breath and look in the mirror.

I get into my car and head towards the clubhouse

I get into my car and head towards the clubhouse. As I'm driving my phone pings across my Bluetooth informing me I have a text message, I see it's from Freddie. It reads:

Text Message

~Freddie~ Good Morning beautiful. I can't wait to see your gorgeous self today. Church should be over by 930. If you get here late that's fine. I know you want to dress comfortably, just remember you are absolutely beautiful and I owe you everything

I decide I need to call him. It's nearly 935 now. Signal inside my apartment sucks. I don't get messages until later or I am out on the balcony.

Phone Conversation
~Freddie~ Hello gorgeous
~Jaymee~ Hey, I am about 15 minutes out.
~Freddie~ Sounds good beautiful. Just come inside when you get here.
~Jaymee~ What about the hoes?
~Freddie~ You don't need to worry your pretty little head about that. They won't mess with you. They may try and stake claim over me, but......
~Jaymee~ You and I both know I am the only chick who is allowed to stake claim on you.
~Freddie~ Truth. But when you get inside here, you need to make sure you call me Steel. Some of the guys who don't know we know each other like that will think with you calling me Freddie, it's a sign of disrespect and I don't want them hurting you.
~Jaymee~ okay well I'm almost there... see you soon.

I hang up and continue my drive to the clubhouse. My feelings for Freddie have never dulled any since before I left after high school. They have gotten stronger and stronger. Especially now that I have spent the last few weeks talking to him and the boys. I pull up and I never really realized how big the clubhouse was last week when I was here.