Sometimes sorry isn't enough

Jaymee's POV

It's been a matter of two weeks since Steel practically called me a liar but not in those exact words. My heart is seriously hurting horrible because of this. We were best friends now I feel like I don't even know who he is anymore. I told Titan that night to give him my number and he said he did but when they got home from the bar, Demi and the other skank demanded to know where he was at. He said they left but that was it. What did I do so wrong to deserve this shït? I know I shouldn't of left the way I did but I was worried about him dying out on a run and the club blaming me for it.

Granted I know I should be isolating myself from everyone and me practically doing this is allowing those two skanks to win but I am trying to keep them safe. I guess the man I thought I loved truly cared. He hasn't fought for me. He never did try finding me either, maybe it's because he didn't know where I went or how to find me. I've been keeping myself locked up here in this hotel, having my food delivered to me and I don't let anyone see me coming or going. After taking a relaxing shower and making up my mind on what I need to truly do about everything, I make the phone call to the person who has always had my back.. Yes Titan.

Phone Conversation

~Jaymee~ Hey...
~Titan~ You good?
~Jaymee~ No I'm not. I can't keep pretending to be but he hurt me. I never thought he would call me a liar and he did.

Titan's POV

~Titan~ I know. He went by the apartment the day we noticed something was up and your phone was there on the table. I saw some clothes missing and your money was gone. Bookworm looked for you but even he couldn't find you.
~Jaymee~ I pay with cash on everything except food deliveries when I use a prepaid card. I thought when Demi and what's her face said if I didn't leave town they were going to hurt him. What was I to do? They knew I would definitely try calling. So I left my phone. I got the one I have now and that's when I began contacting you.
~Titan~ What if he says sorry?
~Jaymee~ Sometimes sorry isn't enough Titan. He defended the skanks over me. He was the only man that I truly ever fücking loved and he stomped on my heart.
~Titan~ Well the day after we saw you, he went to the apartment building and saw the footage. He knew seriously he had fücked up big time. He hasn't confronted them yet because he thinks it won't change anything. They'll deny it til they are blue in the face. You deserve the world.
~Jaymee~ I thought he would of given me the world. Look I love you Titan and all but I gotta go. I swear if you tell him where I'm at and living, I'll kick you square in the balls in front of everyone, and I'll be smiling about it too.

I hang up the phone and I turn to look at Steel. I know Steel feels down right shitty about the entire situation we dealt with 2 weeks ago but Jaymee is right, sometimes sorry isn't enough.

~Steel~ I don't know what to do!
~Titan~ Guess you should of thought about that before you did what you did.
~Steel~ If I order her flowers could you make sure they get delivered to where they need to go to?
~Titan~ Yeah but this is more than flowers will fix the whole situation.
~Steel~ I honestly want to jump on my bike, drive to where she is. I know it's close to the bar, and find her room and lay next to her even though my balls are done for.
~Titan~ You didn't hear this from me...

I give him the address, room key and everything. He thanks me and drives off. When he lives I notice Demi staring at me...

~Titan~ What?
~Demi~ Where is my man going?
~Titan~ He won't be your man when he gets back here. He knows what the two of you skanks have done. Jaymee didn't deserve what y'all made her do... yeah we know all about it as well. So the two of you ladies days are numbered.

She stomps and whines herself back out of the office. Rebar is dealing with some other business. So he asked for me to take charge of everything here.

Steel's POV

I am finally here at the hotel where Jaymee has been living. My life has been pure absolute hell since she left. Even a bigger hell when I found out that she was telling me the truth. Titan told me that there is a flower shop on the same block as the hotel. I park my bike in the parking lot and I head to the store and pick up a dozen of Sunflowers for her. Sunflowers are her absolute favorite type of flowers.

I walk back to her hotel room and knock on the door. I cover the peep hole because I don't want her to ignore me now. I know she didn't want me coming here, but I need her. She opens the door and she looks like hell. She hasn't been doing as good as she said she was.

~Steel~ I know you

~Steel~ I know you....

She launches herself and me and I grab on to her. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me. I carry her back inside and shut the door. She won't let me put her down and I'm okay with it.

~Steel~ I know you wanna hit me and you can but I couldn't go another day without seeing you. I'm sorry about everything. I had a feeling they had something to do with this. They reassured that when we got back that night. I have all the evidence I need to have their brands removed. I know sorry doesn't cut...
~Jaymee~ Freddie it's okay. If I continued on they would win and they don't. They can think they have won but in reality we won. I want to come back home now. But tomorrow. It looks like we both need sleep.
~Steel~ Sounds good beautiful. Oh here I got you these.

~Jaymee~ Oh Freddie they are beautiful

~Jaymee~ Oh Freddie they are beautiful. I love them but this doesn't get you out of trouble either.
~Steel~ I know babygirl but will you be mine again?
~Jaymee~ I want to say yes but my heart needs time to heal. But I'm yours regardless Freddie.

We curl up next to each other and fall asleep. These are the moments here I live for. I love Jaymee and I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to her. But tomorrow we return to the clubhouse. Nobody knows she's coming back home. She road in a cab here. So she'll get to ride on my bike again. Tomorrow those whores are going down.