Where is she?

Freddie's POV

Last night the love of my life left town. I went by her apartment and she took enough clothes and things with her. She left her phone on the kitchen counter, I went into her bedroom, wishing there was some way she was able to leave me some sort of clue that points me into the direction of where she went. I found absolutely nothing saying where she is or where she went to stay. She was happy when we kissed before she came home then all of a sudden the next day she left. Something isn't right. Somebody had to of said something to her.

I return to the clubhouse and of course Demi and Fallon are both here. I don't have time for this crap today.

~Fallon~ Hey prez
~Demi~ Want to go have fun?
~Freddie/Steel~ wanna tell me Demi why you and Recoil met with lawyers 3 months ago for paternity....
~Demi~ What?
~Freddie/Steel~ you heard me loud and clear. You two met with lawyers regarding paternity. Then when I find out my accountant vanishes into thin air?! If I find out the truth I am done. You two will receive bullets.....

Titan comes done and drags me away from them. I would be killing the both of them on the spot and not having anyone question me.

~Titan~ You good brother?
~Freddie/Steel~ No I'm not. The other day after church, I had a text message from Jaymee. She ended it between us and she was leaving town. Nothing or anything pointing me to where she went. Something isn't right...
~Titan~ Something doesn't add up. That day she left we find out we have this "run" to go on. Nothing unusual about that, but then Jaymee vanishes into air. But the kicker is, Demi and Fallon return to the clubhouse.
~Freddie~ But it was all after we found out that Demi and Recoil went and met with lawyers 3 months ago for paternity.

The two of us look right at each other because this all  came about when the whole DNA shït was found out. Time to have Bookworm dig into those two whores as well as Recoil and Drive.

Jaymee's POV

I have been out of town for two days now. I miss Freddie more than I could ever imagine. But I left a note with my phone to have him "look where my secrets are". He knows what this means. It was telling him where I was going and how to find me. But he didn't find me at all, that or he's too busy on this run they went on today. I am just hoping that he and the guys are okay. I haven't left my hotel room that I am staying in under an alias because I don't want them finding me. Them meaning: Demi, Fallon, Recoil and Drive. If they found me, then I would be harmed horribly or even worse dead. I made sure I stocked up on food I can cook using a microwave and water here. Not a wide variety of food but it works. I wish Freddie knew I only left to make sure he was safe.

As I'm contemplating if it's safe to call Titan or Rebar, I hear motorcycles across the street. I didn't even notice a bar over there. I glance through the blinds and see the boys. My boys importantly but they aren't alone. Demi and Fallon have tagged along. Titan isn't touching them. He's who I contact.

Titan's POV

The boys and I decided to go out of town for some drinks but basically so we can sit alone to discuss how we are going to figure out what or who scared the shit out of Jaymee into leaving. But as we were about to leave Fallon and Demi hopped on to Rebar and Steel's bikes. Steel isn't even pushing them away. The more I thought about it all, I believe that they had something to do with her leaving. As I'm up at the bar my phone pings with a text message from an unknown number.

Text Message

~unknown~ Titan watch Demi and Fallon closely. They are not to be trusted. Do not let them get or given your President his drinks. When it's safe, I will reveal who I am..

~Titan~ How do I know I can trust you?

~Unknown~ because the one they hurt wants your president gone.

That's the last of the messages from unknown. I have my suspicion of who it could be but I do not want to say shit. I notice Demi about to hand Freddie a drink. But he goes to the bathroom. The girls walk away. I quickly test the drink with a drugging kit we keep on us at all times. It pops positive for an opioid.  I dump the drink on the ground and push my drink to his side. The girls walk back in.

~Steel~ I'm heading back. I'm not feeling the bar anymore.
~Demi~ come on we barely spent time here.
~Steel~ then stay. But I'm not.

Rebar, myself and Steel all leave. I am getting on my bike I swear I have seen Jaymee but I glance back over and whoever it was is gone. I will find her and when I do, there will be hell to pay.