Claiming whats mine

Jaymee's POV

Today I have been back here at the clubhouse along side with Freddie for roughly two months. Some of the club whores haven't taken this change well at all and the others well let's just say that the two who wouldn't stop interfering in our relationship they won't be bothering anyone else anytime soon unless they can come back from the dead at the bottom of the ocean. Now these two who seem to think that they are better than following what the President says and that's to not cross me well I'm claiming what's mine this morning.

Freddie told me he's going to the office and when I was ready to get out of bed to come see him. He and I both know that these ladies aren't going to not try and do things with him. So I take this as an opportunity to get gorgeous and show them you do not mess with the queen. I finally found the perfect outfit to wear.

I finish giving myself a pep talk because these hoes gotta go

I finish giving myself a pep talk because these hoes gotta go. They think I don't know how they work but I do. I'm not stupid by any means. They'll try to act like Freddie wanted their advances, wanted them over me, and blah blah blah.

I start smirking. Titan and Rebar have told me that this is when I'm most dangerous. I arrive at Steel/Freddie's office and I hear these hoes trying to get with him. Time for me to go in.

I walk inside and hear them start squealing that I didn't knock, that he is busy and a bunch of bull shït.

~Jaymee~ Chloe and whoever you are shut up.
~Chloe~ you can't speak to us that way.
~Jaymee~ Now why is that?
~Chloe~ You are not his queen
~Jaymee~ Steel, is that true? I'm not your queen?
~Steel~ Oh babygirl you are definitely the Queen of this club. Now whores I told you both to leave as soon as you got in here. But listening isn't your strong suit now is it? Apparently not.

Steel's POV

Jaymee is sitting on my lap and I know she's feeling frisky in every since of the word. As I am laying into these whores she begins kissing my neck, so I up the game. I slide my hand between her thighs and begin playing with her. I hear her moan into my neck. I know she feels me getting hard as fuck. I love when she zones the office out and goes for what she wants. She stops kissing and biting my neck to stand up in front of me.

~Jaymee~ (She looks at me and says) Baby let me handle the hoes then you can pound me as hard as you please...
~Steel~ But I want to eat you now
~Jaymee~ **Fuck** well get to it then...

I slide down under her and rip her shorts off. I see her smooth ass pussy, wet from me fingering her. I tease her knowing she will completely forget about the hoes and want them gone.

~Chloe~ We are still here
~Jaymee~ As I was saying that I am this MC's Queen. You hoes thought y'all could throw loose stank coochy at him and he'd give you the title? Nah that man has had my heart for years and I have his.
~Chloe~ We will destroy...

I hand Jaymee my gun and she cocks it... I wipe my face off as I stand up removing my cöck from my jeans and slide into her...

~Steel~ I told all the hoes that had tried getting with me, it wasn't going to happen. You didn't listen. I told y'all if you did this shït again your dealing with the queen. Ladies meet the queen.
~Jaymee~ NICE KNOWING YOU BITCHES

Pow
Pow
Pow

We continue fücking hard on my desk.

~Jaymee~ Mmm fûck me baby. Eating me out when they were standing there was hot
~Steel~ This is how hard you always have me. I'm not going to last much longer.
~Jaymee~ mmmm fûck me neither.

Within moments we both crash over our edge. I give Jaymee sweats and we walk out looking at Titan who immediately shouts

~Titan~ NOT IT

Everyone else shouts fûck. They all head to the office and shout fûck.

Two Hours Later

The bodies are taken care of, office is cleaned and the prospects are shocked. My Queen will end you if you disrespect either one of us.