Chapter 50

MADISON POV
I was sitting on my window seat the birds were flying around making shapes.

"Hey, munchkin." Daddy walked in, I turned to him "Hey." I whispered turning back to the window.

"So want to go over to your Uncles?" He asked and I jumped up "Is he ok? Can I really?" I asked wanting to go.

"Yeah, why don't you go get dressed there's breakfast downstairs." He turned "You didn't cook did you?" I asked.

He shook his head laughing "No...Stefan did." He told me walking out.

Last time he cooked for me I had salmonella for an entire week. Apparently he doesn't know that if it's still pink it's not cooked.

I got ready and made my bed. I walked across the hall where Max was laying down "Come on, boy." I said.

He got up following me downstairs. I went to the freezer giving him one of his Doggie Ice Creams.

"Hey, it's 8 in the morning." Stef said and I nodded "I know." I looked at the town on the microwave.

"Mads you can't give him ice cream at 8 in the morning." He told me and I crossed my arms "Says who?" I raised my eyebrow.

"He has to eat." He said "He is eating he likes that right boy?" I asked he looked up happily "See." I said.

"Relax, I'm gonna give him more food." I got up on the island for my food.

He rolled his eyes "Here." He gave me my plate walking out. Max finished his ice cream putting it in the trash.

I taught him that and this. "Max! Milk please!" I called he opened jumped up pushing the fridge open.

He walked over to the wall getting the box placing it in his mouth knocking the chocolate milk into the box with his tail.

He brought it over I took the milk out the box "Thanks, Max." I said throwing him a piece of bacon, he caught in his mouth.

I finished eating giving Max all my bacon I don't really like bacon.

"Ready?" Daddy asked and I hopped down "Yeah." I said giving Max some dog food "Bye." I waved walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Alright, Klaus'll drop you off with Ric before the hall ok

"Alright, Klaus'll drop you off with Ric before the hall ok." He told me and I nodded "Bye." He kissed my head.

"Bye." I said going into the house leaving him and Amelia to talk.

I saw Uncle Nik as soon as I walked in "Uncle Nik!" I giggled going up to him "There's my little wolf." He picked me up.

He looked past me "Where's Mel?" He asked "Talking to daddy." I whispered he rolled his eyes going to close the door.

He looked angry.

He walked into the living room still holding me. There was Rebekah, Uncle Eli, A weird looking guy, random people, and...

"Uncle Kol." I mumbled he turned all the way.

"Well who's the little one?" The weird looking guy asked.

"Belle.." He mumbled his old nickname for me, before we could say anything else Klaus went off.

"You went after, Elena! What is wrong with you" He looked at Bekah storming up onto her.

"Here we go." She waved at me and I waved back "Do you want another dagger in your heart?" He threatened her.

I rolled my eyes turning to Kol "Again with the dagger threats don't you have any other threats?" Kol smirked.

Uncle Nik placed me on the couch turning to him "Oh go back to staring at yourself." He told him.

They started to argue until a blonde lady came in stopping them, that's when Amelia came back.

"Mother." She said to her and my eyes widened. Uncle Nik walked out with the lady and Amelia sat next to me.

"Amelia explain." Kol said looking at me. she looked at me "Rrriiiggghtt. Kol Izzy's alive and is Madison now." She sat.

"And no one told me!?" He exclaimed "Excuse me who is she?" The weird guy asked "He looks weird." I whispered to Aunt Bekah.

"He does." She smiled "Amelia fell in love with a human and got knocked up....I'm sorry Finn she had a child and then she was killed and now she's alive." Rebekah explained to him.

Finn...that's his name. Oh I know him "You're the boring and suck up one." I said remembering what Kol told me.

Everyone tried not to laugh "Now darling that's not nice...our little secret remember." He whispered even though everyone heard him.

"Kol!" Amelia glared at him "Ok fine I told her that but don't feel bad brother I talk bad about all our siblings." Kol told him.

"Mm-Hmm Aunt bekah is the desperate one, Uncle Elijah is the old man, Amelia is little lost puppy, Uncle Nik is the psychopath, and You're the boring suck up." I told all of them.

"Kol!" They all glared at him "Thank you, darling." He looked at me smirking slightly.

Uncle Nik came back and got ready for the ball like everyone else.

The weird—Finn kept looking at me weird it was kinda creepy.

Uncle Kol and I joked around a lot everyone was tired of us. We finally calmed down and tried to make cookies, but ended up making a mess in the kitchen.

Klaus was really mad about that and made us go get cleaned up so we made a water slide in the hall.

Also upset everyone they told us to go dry off while someone cleaned the hall. We ran outside and got even more wet with water guns.

Rebekah was mad because she had a garden out there which got messed up. They put us on time out and made us sit down.

We got bored and trashed Elijah and Finn's rooms. Again they weren't happy and made us clean up.

We got tired so just threw everything out the window so we didn't have to put it up.

At this point Everyone was angry and annoyed so they kicked us out the house. So we started jumping on and off trees.

Amelia got mad at us saying it wasn't safe... sooner or later we tired ourselves out and took a nap.

                               3rd POV
The Mikaelsons were worried because the two trouble makers went quiet. They went to check and saw them passed out on the couch.

"Finally." They all said a bit too loud waking the two up.

"I'm hungry." Maddy rubbed her eyes "Let's go make something." Kol got a bright idea.

"No!" The other Mikaelsons yelled, which only made them run out the living room into the kitchen to cause more messes and get into more trouble.

"Ugh." They others groaned "Can I dagger him?" Klaus asked "Yes!" They all told him.