Chapter 55

THIRD POV They made their way up the stairs to the little girl

THIRD POV
They made their way up the stairs to the little girl.

They knocked opening the door slowly. Tyler looked at them getting the message it was time to leave, he looked over at his brother nodding his head to the door.

Nick moved away from his grieving best friend causing her to whimper slightly not feeling him around.

He looked at his brother and at the figures by the door. He could tell they wanted to be alone so he left her despite her reaches for him.

Even in her sleep, she could feel that he wasn't there anymore. Nickolas walked over to his brother leaving out the room.

Madison started to turn whimpering and crying in her sleep. They moved over to the little girl.

"Maddy! Princess, wake up." They shook her, she opened her dark blue eyes slowly looking into the ice blue eyes of her father.

"Daddy." She whispered a tear falling out her eye.

Damon's heart broke seeing his daughter in pain like that. Even more, knowing why she was this way....his friend was dead.

"I'm here. I'm here." He whispered pulling her towards him. She cuddled up to him crying all over again, calming down slightly.

Damon looked over at his wife on the other side of the bed. Damon not knowing how Madison felt about the trybrid nodded her over.

She sat on the bed laying her hand on Madison's arm and just like that she lost it again.

Like she could feel Amelia was there she started moving uncontrollably and Amelia flew across the room.

"Hey. Hey, calm down...come here." Damon brought his daughter to him. Stefan and Klaus ran in hearing the noise.

They saw Amelia across the room on the ground. They ran to help her up, of course, Stefan knew why that happened.

They all left the father-daughter duo alone, knowing that he was the only one she wanted besides Nickolas right now.

"You want to talk about it?" Damon asked...no answer. "Are you gonna at least look at me?" He was ignored again.

"Come on you gotta give me something." Damon tried to get her talking but nothing was working.

She moved away from him so her back was turned to him, yeah she didn't freak out with him in there but she was still mad at him.