Chapter 25

AMBERS POV

" the moon goddess" i said before i could stop the words as they came out of my mouth. Drew looked at me as if i was crazy. i held the small and simple crown as it illuminated in my hands. I ran my hand over the white stone on it as it sent shivers through my hand.

" i have to go " i said quickly folding the dress and putting it back where i found it with the crown.

" Amber! im coming with" Drew almost shouted.

" No Drew" i said rather harshly looking at him in his eyes.

" Why not?" he asked his eyes flipping from silver and green as his face started to redden in anger.

" i need to do this ALONE" i emphasized the 'alone' trying to hide the fear that was reeling in me. Drew's eyes finally stopped switching and they were silver.

well shit.

That meant his wolf was in control, and his wolf honestly scared me.

all of a sudden i felt Drew's hand pound on the Wall leaving a hole in the wall, he took a few breaths and looked at me with his green eyes returned.

"Amber, lets go to the library, we need to figure this stuff out" and with that he walked out.

************************

When i got to the library i saw Drew sitting at his desk with multiple piles of papers neatly stacked and books covering the rest of his desk. the covers read

'the wizard handbook'

'the moon godess'

'Wizards'

But none of them seemed like they would be helpful to what was happening with me. I shuffled and started to walk through the walls and walls of books t'ill i found one that seemed to glow. i pulled it out as the title read:

'Anntoniette Banks'

was messily written on the front; slowly i opened it to the first page and started reading

'June, 15th 1496; Today we were able to get those damn natives to finally work. They started rebelling a little almost having to make me use my power, since they almost killed my brother Ralphen. But even though we are in the Americas now mother and father said i shouldn't use it since i will be burned for witchcraft. But i am not a Witch, I'm a wizard so i do not understand. I must go now the mean British people are here to take my brother to war. My brother is 18, i am very sad for him leaving but he can't protect an 11 year old Wizard like me.

- Anntionette

As i read what seemed to be an 11- year old girls diary it got me more and more intrigued by the second. I flipped the page and read the next entry

'June, 18, 1496

Hello Diary,

My brother was taken from me three days ago. I don't know what to do; i miss being able to play with him. He always made me smile, now i do not find a reason too. The British are evil to us. i really wish Christopher Columbus let us be. We are required to pay major taxes, according to mother and father. They don't want me too worry but i know my brother was taken to the army because my parents forgot to pay their taxes. It was a terrible day when he was taken; Mommy was crying while daddy was holding on tightly to her. I tried to run to Ralphen but the guard hit me with his bayonet giving me a big scar on my face. Ralphen got angry at this and told the guards that he will leave sooner if he can say goodbye to me. They said OK and he hugged me and said he'd be back. He gave me his special bracelet, and told me to give it back to him when he returned. i quickly tied a bracelet around his wrist. He said we'd trade back when he came back. He was pushed away and i saw one tear slip down his cheek.

-Anntionette

As i flipped the next page i heard a voice that i knew way too well.

"Well hello there" he said as my blue eyes met his.