Chapter 41

Amber***

"Game Over...BOOM" Ben said as he dropped the remote, me still staring at my screen that so happily had 'You're dead' written across it. 

"Ben we've been playing for 3 hours and this is the first game you've won" i said giggling as he gave me a grumpy look and an eye roll. 

" Well Amber some of us have to work for talent"

" So I'm naturally talented?" 

"No i didn't s-"

"Yes you did"

"No" 

"Yes" 

"No" 

"Yes" 

"No" 

"Ye-"

"What are you two arguing about?" Drew's voice filled the room

" Drew!" i squealed and ran up too him going on my tiptoes and giving him a peck on the lips. 

"Wow Ben i owe it too ya shes in a good mood" Drew said chuckling as i held his hand

Ben just nodded and walked out of the room. " Bye Amber! Bye Alpha!" He said as the door slammed shut behind him.

" Ohmygosh Ohmygosh" I said jumping up and down as Drew stared at me amusement plastered on his face 

" Give me a piggyback ride you pig" i giggled poking his stomach. He laughed, "Well is that a way to treat the only person that'll give you a piggy back ride?" he asked smirking 

" Welll i could ask Cole, Marcus, Ben...." i listed jokingly as he growled his hands finding my waist and pulling me into his hard chest. 

"Amber don't joke about that" He said in a deadpan monotone voice

" I promise i won't" i said "if you give me a piggy back ride" i smiled at the end looking up at him with my crystal blue eyes 

" Fine....." He said as he slyly put me on his back and walked up the stairs as i started to get tiered. I laid my head on his shoulder as my head started to hurt. I soon fell asleep when i heard the front door open.

Drew***

So much for a piggy back ride, She fell asleep before i could even run. I looked over at her sleeping on my shoulder. It still bothered me that i haven't marked her yet. My wolf was going crazy inside of me. I didn't want to pressure her into anything that she wasn't ready for. 

I put her down on the bed as she shuffled a little. She was beautiful. The way her Black hair collided with the white fluffy pillow. Her pale skin just brought out the bright blue in her eyes that made me melt every time. 

I got up, giving her a kiss on the forehead before leaving the room and going downstairs to get some food. There was a knock on the door, Which was slightly unusual as it was 6 o'clock in the afternoon and the sun was starting to set. 

I went up to the door as I took a deep breath in order to maintain my composure. 

"Hi Drew" Sandy's squeaky voice filled my ears as she kissed my cheek causing me to shiver back in disgust. 

"Sandy, You're jail comrades have been missing you" i replied crossing my arms over my chest

"I'm sorry babe" she said putting her hand on my arm as she walked around me. I slowly got out of her reach. 

"My dad passed away so i had to see if my family was ok" She said. I could tell that there was something more but i didn't want to push her since the death in the family was obviously serious as she looked down at the ground. 

" Fine you can stay here" i gave in as a flash of hope went through her eyes 

"you can use the futon" i finished shrugging and turning back to go to the kitchen. I went took a sip of water that we cleaned out the acid from the pipes and moved Zach to a different one while making that one the interrogation room. 

" Oh and sandy we're welcoming Amber to the pack tomorrow and there's gonna be a huge party" 

" Really!" Her eyes lit up with excitement

" yeah and its such a shame you weren't invited" i said before walking out. Tomorrow was going to be the best day ever.