Chapter 20

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1.1K READS!!! 

You all are amazing thank you so much! here's Chapter 20 vote and comment :) 

AMBERS POV

" Drewwwww your such a cheater" i mumbled against his back. you see, i was winning this race and Drew? well he comes behind me and picks me up, my feet are hanging over his shoulder while my back is bobbing back and forth on his back. (A/N I'm not really good at explaining these stuff so theres a picture in the media. )

 He chuckled, vibrating my whole body but continued to walk 

" Drew you just passed the game room" i pointed out as he walked by it " i know" i could even hear the smirk in his voice. 

" Where are you taking me" i giggled as he continued to walk.

" its a surprise"

" surprise my ass" 

" you do have a nice one"

"DREW!!" 

" sorry" he chuckled but i could tell he most defiantly didn't mean it. All of a sudden i felt a rush of cold air hit my bare legs. I shivered a bit at the sudden change in temperature until Drew finally set me down. I looked around and realized it was the same meadow he brought me too before. I looked around until i spotted a picnic in the middle of the field. 

I felt Drews hand tug mine over to his little picnic and sat me down. " Did you make this?" i asked fully astonished. 

" yep" he replied popping the 'p' " and a little bit of hoping no one else would come and eat it" he chuckled.