Chapter 16

AMBERS POV

" favorite animal?" 

"cat."

" food?"

"pizza"

" favorite color?" 

"blue"

Zach Chuckled " i never saw you as a tomboy"  i glared at him and rolled my eyes 

" when will drew be back?" i asked him putting my feet on the top on the couch so my head was dangling off the couch. (A/N photo of this is on the side, i didn't know how to explain it lol)

" why am i not as amazing as him" zach said putting his hand to his heart " im hurt amber" i smiled and rolled my eyes " god your such a drama queen"

*************************************

Where even was Snow? to be honest this day was getting worse and worse by each second that passed. Zach my 'protector' as he likes to call himself was passed out on the couch. so i decided to go for a walk, ive been going around the house in circles and its not that fun honestly. since i realized i was still in my pjs i went upstairs to get changed. i looked through some of the clothes that were already there that drew already bought. 

i finally settled for a white flowy T-shirt with black leggings and some black vans, it was a little cold for a T-shirt so i decided to put one of Drews jackets on. 

to tell you all the truth, i don't really know how i feel about Drew. I mean i think i like him, but thats only cause i feel a strange attraction to him. dont get me wrong hes hot and his eyes are a really vibrant green that you can really see with his blonde hair. oh especially if he like quiffs it up, i wonder if he wears contacts an-.

oh gosh im can't believe it.... im actually falling for him. Even though hes a werewolf the animals who KILLED my family im still falling for him, and falling hard.

********************

Once i finished appling my makeup i went downstairs and saw still Zach sleeping on the couch so i snuck out the door and slowly closed the door.

as i turned i smelt the fresh air and ran as people gave me odd looks i still didn't care. i kept running till i came to a field, in the middle of the field  there was a huge tree that seemed to be pretty old. i looked up at the trees and i heard someone clear thier throat. 

i turned around and saw a girl that looked my age, except she was barley wearing pants she had shorts on that were barley covering her butt with a light pink see-through shirt AND a black lacy bra which was REALLY NOTICEABLE

" Amber" i said putting my hand out, she looked at my hand and looked at me discusted.

" i didnt come here to be all 'buddy buddy' amber" she said her voiced laced in venom.

" Drew... is mine." she stated " Don't you dare try too take him from me"

"excuse me?" i said shocked looking at her suddenly feeling annoyed that she was claiming Drew

" you heard me bitch do i need to repeat myself?" 

before i could answer a felt a sharp pain in my left eye and then to my lip and stomach as she continually punched me. I grabbed her arm before she could get another punch in and put my finger between her neck and her shoulder knocking her out instantly.

i limped back clutching my stomach when i finally reached the door i heard yelling, i opened the door and hobbled over to a seat on the counter. as my eyes finally adjusted i realized it was drew and zach

" ZACK YOU FELL ASLEEP?" i heard drew yell at zack as he flinched 

" im sorry i just-"

" can you guys stop fighting and get me some ice?" i snapped as my head started to throb.

both their heads snapped to me Zachs eyes went big filled with worry. As Drews eyes filled with worry...but mostly anger 

"Amber...what. happened." Drew said through his gritted teeth. 

" oh come on i don't look that bad" i rolled my eyes and picked up drews phone from the counter and flipped the camera icon up. once i saw myself the phone slipped through my hand and fell on the floor. i had a black eye and my lip was bleeding, there were red dots of blood all over my white shirt. 

"Amber.WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" Drew growled and yelled at me at the same time 

" i don't know" i whispered 

"YOU DONT KNOW?" he yelled back

"i dont." i said back at him and glared 

Zach handed me a bag of ice and i thanked him, i started to get up but was shortly pushed back down 

" im sorry A, i just worried" Drew said running his hand through his hair 

" its ok" i cracked a smile because of his nickname for me. 

he smiled brightly " here letme carry you upstairs"  he said as he picked me up with ease and brought me and put me on the bed.