Chapter 42

Ambers Dress for the party ^^^

Amber***

When i woke up the next morning there was a very excited Madison sitting on me I groaned and tried to roll over as she giggled and started to spray silly string all over me.

" Maddi!" i screeched as she sprayed it all over me causing me to shoot up.

"Happy birthday mommy" She said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. Oh yea... i honestly almost forgot about that, October 8th my birthday.

I quickly took in my surroundings as i saw banners strung from every wall and confetti all over the floor. With a 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' Written on them. I looked over at Madison who was still in her Pajamas. I smiled at her and gave her a peck on the cheek. I got up and quickly put her in a white shirt with a pink frilly skirt and a cute little jean jacket and a pair of white converse. She giggled as she spun in a circle and smiled at me.

" Oh mommwy i have a pwesnt!!"

Madison explained as she brought me down the stairs and into the living room. On the wall there was a picture of 3 people.

"Me Mommwy and Dada" She said pointing to the illustration on the wall I tried my best to smile and not lose my mind over the fact that she had drawn on the wall.

" Maddi that's beautiful!" I exclaimed as she smiled happily

" Amber get dressed were going shopping" Snow said as she walked into the kitchen getting a bagel.

" Snow i already have cloth-"

" Amber those are mine that drew gave you" She retorted as i sighed and looked at her.

" Don't you have school today?" i asked her

" Yea but its Friday i can take the day off for my best bud." She said as she came over nudging me by my shoulder.

"Madison, Madlynn lets get to school! Amber be ready when I'm back!!" She hollered as she headed towards the door with the two girls.

" I ignored her comment as i blew Madison a kiss causing her to giggle as she exited the building

Well i guess i have to get dressed

*****

"Snow we've been here for 4 hours" i complained as i trudged around 2 bags of jeans and T-shirts while the boys behind us who Drew assigned to come with us were carrying 20 other bags.

Currently i had 4 new pairs of jeans, 6 shirts, 4 skirts and 3 new pairs of shoes and a few cute casual dresses. And that was way too much for me.

" Amber come on we only have one more stop!" She said in a sing song voice as we stopped at a store labeled

"Ball gowns"

"Why would i need a-"

"Amber just trust me" She said as i was dragged into the store.

****

" Snow this one looks horrible" i said as i turned in a nasty lime green dress that Snow thought would bring my eyes out.

"Let me see" She sighed as i walked out

" Oh Eww what was i thinking! go back in there before someone sees you" she ushered me back into the changing room.

" Wait" i said to her as a light blue dress caught my eye I walked over to it, it was light blue strapless dress with sequins below the breasts and it flowed out; i absolutely loved it. Until i noticed the slip that would show my leg. I started to put the dress back on the hanger.

" Amber" Snows warning tone was behind me

i turned around as she motioned to the dress in my hand and to the changing rooms. i sighed and brought the dress with me and changed into it. It was absolutely stunning. i twirled around as the dress followed me. i stepped out and looked at Snow as her jaw dropped.

" I know there's a slip but its really comfortable and i adore it and-"

" Amber this is the dress were getting" Was all she said before pushing me back in the changing room and making our way home.