Chapter 43

Amber***

Once we got back from the mall i laid on Drew's bed. Completely tiered from shopping today. I realized i haven't seen Drew all Day. A wave of sadness washed through me as I realized this. I looked at the time and realized it was 5:30. Madison must be home from school now. I stood up and was about to exit when Snow stopped me. She was wearing a short white Dress that was strapless with sparkles and had a bow around the waist. it ended right by her knee and she paired it with some cute Silver heels. Her red hair was straightened and pinned back. 

"Snow you look stunning!" i said " What is it a date with Cole? Oh my gosh you guys look so-" 

"Amber" Snow said interrupting me. " You're having a birthday party today which is why we got you that beautiful gown so change" she said as she pointed to the bathroom. 

" Snow i hate parties and i don't want to-"

"LA LA LA i can't hear you" She yelled putting her hands on her ears. 

" Fine" i grumbled as i took the bag and walked into the changing room. Once i slipped on the Dress the same feeling of confidence flooded through me. I walked out and sat in a chair while Snow started to curl my hair and do my makeup. 

" Do you have like a head piece?" Snow asked me 

" N- wait yes i do" i replied as i took out the head band that was given to me by the moon godess and gently put it on my head.

"Amber....your glowing" Snow said as i smiled, Her mouth was wide open " Why thank you snow" i said and curtsied.

"No Your legit glowing" Snow said as she dragged me towards a mirror. i took off the crown which caused the glow to disappear. 

" Amber keep it on, you look breathtaking" 

We both looked in the mirror as i placed it back on my head restoring the glow as the stone in the center glowed with it. 

We looked at the time and it was 7'o clock. " Shit we gotta go" Snow startled me as she dragged my hand and threw me a pair of silver heels that matched hers. I slipped the shoes on as i took a look at myself in the mirror. My black hair was neatly curled and let down. The crown showed my eyes extremely well. The  make up snow put on me was a black eyeliner with brown and blue eye shadow. I must say it was gorgeous. 

" Amber stop checking your self out lets go" Snow said as she stood by the door frame. 

"Wheres Drew?" i asked her while descending the stairs and following Snow who led me to a grand ball room. 

"Right there" she pointed at him. 

Once we made eye contact the sea of people parted as I walked to Drew. I felt like i was getting married, i blushed at the fact but never broke his eye contact. 

"Momwy!" I heard Madison's voice as i turned behind me. She was wearing a cute simple dress with a bow right around her waist and white flats. She had her hair pinned back with a white beret. " Madi you look gorgeous" i smiled at her as she slipped her hand in mine. " Madlynn you too!"

i said too the cute little girl who's dress was far too puffy. as she smiled and walked in front of us while putting flowers down. 

Once we got to the stage i let Madison and Madlynn go to snow As i went up to Drew. 

" you look amazing" He said. i took in his outfit he had a suit with a tie that matched my dresses color. 

"Look at us were all matchy- matchy"

"Matchy- matchy?" Drew question as i giggled " Never say that Again" he said jokingly as i rolled my eyes at him. 

"Don't telling me I'm being forced to marry am i?" 

Drew just shook his head trying to hide the smirk that just played on his lips. 

"Hello, this is Alpha Drew speaking"

"No shit" i muttered under my breath. But not too quiet since chuckles were heard from the crowd and Drew glared at me. i gave him an innocent smile as he continued his speech. 

" I would like you all to know and recognize this Woman, Amber woods as your Luna" 

Applauds took place as Drew motioned to me and i shyly waved. He motioned for me too go up to the microphone and say something. 

"Um- H-h-hi guys" i started out my voice shaky " Thank you guys for accepting me, I will try my best to be the best Luna possible. And if you guys have any concerns feel free too talk to me. but the real reason everyone came here is for the party, so lets get partying!" 

i finished as everyone erupted in cheers and the DJ started playing. 

" Amber you're amazing" Drew said as i turned around. 

"I am?" i asked him as i went towards him and leaned my forehead up against his. 

He didn't even reply as he leaned his head down and crashed his lips into mine. i gladly returned the kiss as i ran my hand through his hair. 

once we parted due to the lack of air flow he smiled at me. "Come on lets get Dancing" He grabbed my hand and brought me to the dance floor. 

**** 

After a few hours i left getting Madison and Madlynn to bed. I brought them both to Madison's room as they changed into there pj's and went to sleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow. I smiled as i turned off the lights and slipped out of the room. 

" Amber shouldn't you be partying?" Drew's voice came from behind as i felt his hot breath tickle my ear. 

I turned around and went on my tip toes to put my hands on this shoulders

"Drew, the party is where you are" i said as my lips gently touched his. But Drew was having none of that. He crashed his lips onto mine as i jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist he expertly brought me to his room and threw me on his bed. I giggled as i bounced on it and he continued to kiss me. 

i broke from the kiss

" Drew" i said my voice shaky as he looked at me to meet my eyes

"Mark me" 

And that's all it took for him to bite my neck.

Long chapter whoohoooo YAY! he finally marks her! i was trying to write this in the most PG-13 way possible... ANYWAYYY how'd you guys like the chapter? Dont forget to comment and vote! :)