"The World"

To the world, we live in

Precious places
Unimaginable sights
Things I will like to see

I've seen how people mistreat you when they should give more credit. The green and blue splash that I never imagined to contrast. Now your greenery is burning up and I only wish you don't give up. Those new waterfalls that run through your cheeks were caused by Society's problems.

It was just like a volcano. It prepared itself to erupt.

I'm eager to see all the places I once heard. I'll like to take a walk and admire it. To breathe and feel the wind on my face. Everything while sunrays hit the grass or the star's lights fill the sky.

Only pictures of you pass at sight. It gave me a reason to meet you. Showed me how cherished life must be. How can people leave so soon?
If they could see all the wonderful offerings you give
but they only want to see the unacceptable side.

They keep on damaging you and taking every piece left of you.
It left you feeling like trash.

Today I saw your ferocious ocean eyes, they seem sad. For the water was made of plastic and didn't give life. The cold snow turned sheer. Your clouds turned gray and it wasn't because of rain. The storm of people sabotaged what I called mine.
The monarchy was useless. They should've had a better plan.

I won't give up on you until I can go around you for the millionth time

Dream