" YOU "

DEAR YOU,

      I don't know how to express my feelings. Just now I watched something that reminded me about how someone expresses such feelings. I don't know how to begin....

My heart aches by these words in this box. Even though destiny has still not brought You to the understanding of my existence... Many times I've had the privilege of seeing You but still, your eyes haven't met mine.

If only this burden can escape. Seeing this series has brought me to write this. Losing someone that means the world can be difficult for someone who doesn't know how to express such feelings. In this case, I'm trying my best to do this now before time runs out.

How can I describe what I have? How can I describe You...

And maybe now You may be thinking of another but I must take this out of my chest. I must get the idea of You not knowing my existence nor me. It's not because You don't give me the attention but the fact that reality has not allowed us to see each other face to face. The fact of not even having the chance of talking to You, so far away, has made me not understand the meaning of feeling... of You.

Why can't I find someone like You? Is it because there is no one to find? Is it because it's You? My mind can't get a hold of itself. I can't imagine how You don't even know how I look, how I laugh, how I smile...
how I cry.

I find it funny how much time You spend with me even though You don't even know it. The idea has made me dream of what life will never be. However, if there is the slightest chance of becoming a dream, I will never wake up. Even so, my mind still can't quite comprehend. I can't even understand the possibility of the impossible.

I just wish that it was... You.

Sincerely,
Me