Chapter 12

Before Offender came

Y/N POV
"So you did come. You're that gullible."
I turn quickly looking dead at Tyler, "Wait this is...your doing?"
"Well no shit idiot who else would've done this?"
"..."
"I seen you taking a liking to Roses lately who are they from?"
"Now of your business Tyler..." I look down and away from him.
"Oh what too embarrassed about him~? About how that's the kind of guys to go after you~? Retarded Ugly Fat shits~"
"For your information he's a lot god damn better than you!" I glare at him no one talks shit about Offender but me! Especially not behind his back it's cowardly!
"What did you say to me Bitch?" He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a gun then points it at me.
I raise my hands up, "T-Tyler this is insane..."
"Insane? Insane?! Hah! Isn't that Entertaining to hear?" A smug grin slides on his face. He walks closer to me and stops to where he's a few feet away.
"Y/N......tell me...do you still love me?"
"No."
He raises the gun to my head. "Don't lie Y/N"
"I don't!"
He presses the trigger without hesitation my right hand grabs the barrel of the gun bringing it close to my body and pointing it at him. "Stay the fuck away from me Tyler!"
"Wow you've change Y/N..." Quickly he pulls out a knife and slashes the gun away from my hands. The gun drops and  falls off the bridge into the water, Tyler raises the knife ready to slash again. I swing my left fist across his face.
He drops the knife getting angrier, "Just die!" He tackles me to the ground, slamming my skull on the rocky bridge hard and starts to strangle me.
I choke and cough trying to get air, I squeeze his hands, "T-Tyler! Stop it!!" I gasp out.
"See you in hell~"
I start to think fast before I pass out or die...
I slowly bend my body in half where my legs are in front of his face, I spread them and rap them around his neck strangling the shit out of him as well. It was a win loose situation legs are stronger than Arms.

PRESENT

"Well I gotta say that was badass~" He winks and walks over to me. " But I was talking about what happened between you two~"
"Oh he's....never really been happy either way...with or without me. Whenever I was with him he always judge me on how I look even if I did change he still didn't love me. And he was abusive.....controlling." I sigh, "So I broke it off with him." Turning my head I immediately regret telling Smexy because he looked pissed ready to kill someone.
"But it's ok now! He's dead and gone."
"Still that's so messed up...I'm glad he's gone if you didn't do it I would've."
"Huh why?"
"...." He sighs. "Alright time to talk..."
"Okay...."
"Y/N....I'm in love with you From the day you moved into that Apartment Complex. Heh."
"Wait really...?"
He exhales a large cloud of purple smoke, "Yup and I just realized that when you fainted and slept for a good minute....I was so worried when I found out that your the next one...and still am."
"..." I smile a lot as well as blush consumes my face.
"I'm guessing you don't feel the same-"
I get on tippy toes and peck his cheek lightly. He freezes and drops his jaw.
"No I do I just wanted you to get it out first."
I notice his jaw starts to quiver and drool a little.
"You ok?"
He slowly turns his head to me with a lustful smirk, "Peachy~" He takes each of my hands and rubs them while smirking more.
"W-what are you d-doing..."
"Something~" His face moves towards mine his lips only inches from mine.
My body tingles with excitement.
He softly presses his lips on mine kissing me. I close my eyes and softly kiss back.
When I open my eyes, we're in a red velvet room with a red bedding bed and the smell of roses over powered the room....
Oh shit...
Pressing me on the bed and whispers, "Hehe~ Embrace yourself Y/N~ I'm not going easy ether~"

The next part....is rated R for being to sour so you been warned!