22

Offender POV
Quickly, I wipe my face with my sleeve. I was right...Y/N is gone. I felt a presence by my side.
"What happened?" It was Slendy.
I look around Y/N room for any evidence of where they may have went, "Y/N was taken...Tyler got in."
"What? How? I would've known his presence inside the building!" He walks out furiously. Leaving me to follow quickly behind him.
Slendy starts to mutter under his breath. We both walk into his office and he sits while I remained standing.
"We have to get her back." He finally said.
"Well no shit." I pulled out a cigarette, to smoke, and places it between my lips.
He gives me a glare, "Language."
"Stop stating the obvious..." Lighting the cigarette.
"Look arguing won't do anything Brother...we need to get Splendor and my Proxy together to get a hold of the Shadow Demon-"
"You mean Y/N right?"
"....yea both of them."
I inhale a big breath of smoke, "You only care about the power she/he/they has"
"I wouldn't say that." Slendy gave me a dirty look.
My voice raises, "You don't give a damn about Y/N...do you?"
"Brother..."
"Answer the question..."
"..." Slendy went quietly.
I scoff, "Yeah...you know she/he thinks of you as family right? She/he treats you with respect and kindness but you're just using her/him like a pawn."

"Because she/he is a pawn...humans aren't useful until now. Unlike you I'm doing the smart thing and not getting attached.....because there's still a chance she'll choose death instead of life. Until she/he survives the transformation-"
I interrupt him, "She/he did shift..."
"Pardon?" He stares at me.
"Y/N shift when she/he was fighting Tyler."
"That's impossible," He gives me a small weird look. "She/he isn't suppose to shift till the eclipse."
"Well I'm not a dumbass and I know what the hell I saw" I huff out a dark purple smoke. "How are we gonna get her/him back?"
He taps his finger, "....A rescue I suppose...but we'll have to hurry the eclipse is tomorrow at noon."
Jeff and Toby walk in, "You want us?" They both claim.
Slendy nods while propping his arms on the desk and holds his hands together, "Get everyone ready for war..."

Y/N POV
(Maybe some TW and not the good kind so uh...beware)
Everything was dark...my hands were chained down to something. A bed?
I can wiggle my legs but that's about it.
A hear a door creak open.
"Lovely~ you're awake." Tyler....
His footsteps get closer to me on my left. And a dip in the bed indicate that he's sitting next to me. I feel a cold hand gently cresses my cheek. "So...Small."
I jerk away from his touch.
"Heh~ fucking brat." His hand moves to up my shirt then another hand slips up there. And he straddles on top of me but not putting weight down.
"N-no! Don't touch me! Get away!"
"Shhhh~ you're gonna feel great Y/N!" He grips my sides.
I struggle the best I can trying to get Tyler off of me. Like I did the first time...I tap my loose legs around his neck and squeeze like a boa constrictor.
He chuckles sending me shivers down my spine. "Not this time~" He then pulls my legs apart with not problems and ties them down. "Little brat~" I felt him slap me hard.
I shake knowing what's about to come...
"Still so Weak Y/N~" He whispers in my ear then slowly makes his way to may neck. He nasty tongue licks my neck and I keep my mouth shut.
Quickly, the licking turned in biting and abuse. I could feel him dig his claws into my flesh and his teeth seeping into my neck.
I let out a scream of pain.
Please..
Help me

Heya Cuties! Long time no see am I right? Well as you can see the story is about to rap up to the finally! Anyway I'm sorry for taking so long a lot has been going on due to Covid- I actually caught it and felt like crap. But hope everyone is safe! <3