Chapter 25 - Heart Attack

"Knock knock!" Bobby says as he opens the front door to the apartment, "Anyone home?"

"Oh my god!" Addie whispers as she sits up.

"What?! What happened?" Chimney asks sleepily.

"Uncle Bobby is here." Addie quickly moves herself to the wheelchair and into the bathroom.

"Hey, Chimney?" Bobby slightly opens the door, "What happened to Addie?"

"What do you mean, Uncle Bobby?" Addie asks as she wheels herself out of the bathroom.

"Oh... You just weren't on the couch. I was confused." Bobby looks at her questioningly.

"Yep! That's all. She was just in the bathroom!" Chimney fakes a smile as Addie glares at him.

"Ah got it... So that's exactly opposite of what happened..." Bobby turns to Addie.

"Wha... What?" Addie's eyes grow wide.

"Come on. You think I didn't hear your wheelchair moving into the bathroom?" Bobby smirks.

"So... You know that I didn't sleep on the couch... Are you mad at me?" Addie looks up.

"It's my fault, cap. I asked her to come sleep with me." Chimney props himself up onto his elbow.

"It's alright. I'm not mad." Bobby sighs, "I just did not expect to feel this weird about this."

"About what?" Addie looks over at Bobby.

"It almost feels like two of my kids are dating... And that's a really weird feeling." Bobby says looking around.

"Bobby, we're friends. What in the hell do you mean it feels like your kids are dating?" Chimney laughs.

"Just because I am your friend, doesn't mean I don't see you as my kid. I'm your captain. You all feel like my kids." Bobby explains.

"Bobby!" Athena says as she comes into the bedroom.

"Athena... What are you doing here?" Bobby asks.

"I wanted to see if you were telling the truth when you told me you were going straight to the firehouse... Come on. Leave them alone and let's go." Athena looks to Addie and Chimney, "I'm sorry. I tried to stop him."

"It's alright." Addie says awkwardly.

"Bobby, I am not leaving until you leave these two alone and get to work." Athena crosses her arms.

"Alright, alright... I'm going." Bobby holds his hands up and walks out of the apartment.

"You're both adults. Do whatever you want... Just don't tell your Uncle Bobby or he just might have a heart attack." Athena laughs.

"Thanks, Athena." Addie smiles.

"Any time. You're my partner. I have to stick up for you when ever I can." Athena smirks, "I have to get to work now... Call me if you need anything."