Chapter 33 - Ambulance

"So... What does this mean?" Eddie says, as Buck pulls back from the kiss.

"Uhh... You know... I'm not sure... I mean, I'm in love with Jenny." Buck sighs.

"I knew this was going to happen." Eddie puts his hands over his face.

"But I have liked you since the first day we met." Buck grabs his hands and moves them off of his face.

"Wait... You have?" Eddie looks at Buck.

"Man, we all liked you the day you got here... Even Hen. And she's a lesbian." Buck laughs awkwardly.

"You really like me?" Eddie asks.

"I do." Buck nods.

"So, are you going to stay with Jenny?" Eddie looks disappointed.

"I love her, Eddie... I have to think things through." Buck puts his hand on Eddie's shoulder.

"I understand..." Eddie says as there's a loud thump at the door.

"What was that?" Buck asks. They exchange glances before walking over to the door. Buck opens it to see Chimney sitting on the floor, holding his head with Bobby and Hen standing behind him. "Really?"

"Uhhhhh... This isn't what it looks like." Hen says, with a nervous laugh.

"You guys were spying on us." Eddie crosses his arms.

"Ok. It is what it looks like..." Bobby looks at them with wide eyes.

"Can someone please take me to the hospital now?" Chimney looks up as blood drips down his face.

"How in the hell..." Buck looks down at Chimney.

"They pushed!" Chimney points at Bobby and Hen.

"Hey we wanted to hear too! It's not our fault you fell over." Bobby says.

"You literally said I'm going to push you out of the way." Hen laughs.

"And then you did. Right into the door frame." Chimney pulls his hand back, revealing a large gash on his forehead.

"Come on, Chim." Eddie helps him up.

"So, you guys kissed?" Chimney smirks as Eddie helps him walk to the ambulance.

"We did." Eddie smiles as Hen opens the back door of the ambulance and climbs in. Eddie and Buck hold onto Chimney's arms as he climbs in the ambulance with her.

"Can we all go, cap?" Buck asks.

"Get in." Bobby waves for them to come with. Eddie climbs in the back with Hen and Chimney, and Buck into the passenger seat.

"I'm not used to being in the ambulance like this." Chimney laughs as Hen straps him onto the stretcher.