ωнιтє-여섯 -ѕιχ

(WHITE)

(WHITE)

☆★☆★

FOUR YEARS HAVE PASSED. DAE IS NOW TWENTY  ONE YEARS OLD.

.

кєι-яιи ѕραт α мσυтнfυℓ σf fℓαмєѕ σитσ тнє ¢ανє fℓσσя.

"I don't feel too great," She groused, stretching her wings to the ceiling and hiccupping again, fire flaring again for a moment, flowing over stone like liquid. "I t-think I ate too much last night."

Dak-ho laughed at her, stretching his wings. "Yeah, well, don't next time."

Li-ra just huffed. "hopeless, those two," She murmured, leaning down to mutter into Dae's ear, "Let's go for a walk. I'm bored."

Dae laughed and nodded."Just ask your ma first."

"Now that you can fend for yourself properly, i'd say that ma wouldn't mind."

Dae seemed skeptical but made her appeal to Chin-hae, who nodded her great head.

"Off you go,little ant."

She began making her way towards the exit, following the long, smooth path tracked out between the boulders of the cavern's entrance, stopping to hook her leg over li-ra's back, settling herself between the two spines that protruded from her wings. All the hatchlings had grown swiftly and their heads now reached as high as Dae was tall.

li-ra giggled, a small tendril of smoke flickering from her nose as she laughed.

"You're too heavy."

Before she had time to reply, Dae froze- raising a hand for li-ra to be quiet.

"Look at the gate!"

It swirled blue - the gate had opened.

And from the outside, there reached a hand. And a human entered the dungeon for the first time in four years.

☆★☆★

Sorry for the short chapter, just felt as though I needed to end it here.