gяєу-일곱 -ѕєνєи

(GREY)

(GREY)

☆★☆★

αѕ кαє-яιи fℓєω, ∂αє вєgαи тσ fєєℓ єуєѕ ωαт¢нιиg нєя, вυяиιиg нσт σи нєя вα¢к, вυт, иσ мαттєя ωнι¢н ωαу ѕнє тυяиє∂, ∂ι∂и'т ѕєєм тσ вє αвℓє тσ fιи∂ тнєιя σωиєя.

Chin-hae opened one eye when Kae-rin landed, stumbling as Dae climbed off her back.

"Little ant. It's good you're alright."

Dae smiled up at the dragonell. "How have you been?" 

As she spoke, a form darted from chin-hae's wing and flung it's tail over her shoulders. Li-ra nosed her face.

"Dae!"

Dae grinned, standing on the tips pf her toes to press her fingers to Li-ra's nose. "Li-ra! I missed you!" Her face lit up, a smile spreading over her face. The warm scales beneath her palms rasped against her calluses. Li-ra  curled around her, the small dragons' sinuous tail curling around her, one grey-green eye meeting hers.

"I missed you too."

"Hey, me too!" Dak-ho bounded over and piled himself over the top of her, followed by a grudging Kae-rin.

Chin-hae's eyes crinkled at the edges, one emerald eye glinting, and as she wrapped them in her wings, Dae was home once more.

☆★☆★

"Dae!" Jong-in's mop of red hair became visible from her vantage point in the tree. His red eyes were wide, worry spread over the fourteen-year old's acne-spotted face. "Ma's made Bossam for dinner!"  

At this, Dae almost fell out of the tree at the speed that she clambered down the trunk, her eyes wide. "Wait, really? Where'll we hide this time? She found us in the cupboard last time." A shiver ran up her spine at the thought of her ma' s cooking; thankfully, her pa was home to make dinner most times, but when he was out doing work for his Guild...

Mother would cook. And her previous attempts almost always ended in the two siblings forcing half-charred, half-raw food down their throats, smiling and nodding and praising her cooking.

The first time they told her that her cooking was bad, she'd cried(-crocodile tears, Dae was sure- only crocodile tears could last three hours, but Jong-in disagreed.) Anyhow, Ma'd been crestfallen for days.