𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 (𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

I glanced up at Jasper. He was seated besides Alice, looking at her with concern as her eyes were glazed over, showing that she was having a vision. Her vision was a bit longer than normal which concerned us and we had gathered in the living room, waiting for Alice to emerge from her vision. 

Her eyes returned to normal and a bright smile broke over her face. She squealed in delight, clapping her hands together. 

"Alice, what did you see?" I questioned, leaning forward from my seat. 

She beamed at me and rushed over, hugging me tightly. "Thank you, Edward!"

A wave of confusion washed over me as I awkwardly returned Alice's embrace. "What did I do?"

Alice smirked "You'll see." I stared up at her in confusion, wondering what I could've possibly done to make Alice so happy. I hadn't seen her this happy since . . .

A frown involuntarily made it's way on my face, causing Alice to fidget with her hands nervously.

"You're not going to like it though, Edward."

I snarled, jumping up from my seat. "No. I'm not selling it."

Jasper rushed to Alice's side at my outburst. "Alice must have a reason" Jasper protested. 

A deep growl rumbled in my chest. "She has no reason."

"Edward, let me explain." Alice cried. 

I relaxed slightly, glaring at Alice as she continued. 

"William is going to wear it. I know you wore it with Bella but . . ."

I lunged at her, barring my fangs. Jasper met my attack, grabbing my shoulders and pinning me to the ground. I snarled savagely, clawing at his arms. Emmett grabbed Jasper, pulling him off of my smaller form. He grabbed my arm, pulling me up from the ground.

"Edward" Carlisle spoke softly. 

"She's going to sell my suit. The one I wore to Prom." I growled, venom lacing my tone. "She said William was going to wear it."

"I only saw parts of it" Alice spoke. "William's going to the dance with Seth and I want him to wear your suit."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I noticed Alice was reciting the digits of Pi in her head. 

"What are you hiding?" I growled. 

Jasper began to take a protective step in front of Alice but she held out her marble hand, stopping him. 

"Please, Edward" she begged. 

I sighed, rubbing my temples in frustration. "I can't"

"It'll only be one night." Alice protested. 

"Fine" I replied, the words escaping my lips before I could stop them. 

Alice's face brightened in response. "Thank you, Edward"

I sent her a quick glare before rushing up the stairs, slamming my bedroom door behind me. I sighed, dragging a hand over my face. 

Every single thing reminded me of Bella. It was excruciating. Every smell, every touch, every sound . . . It reminded me of her . . . Beautiful Bella.