Cinderella's Palace

"What are we waiting for? Let's just catch a cab.", Iyana said as Landon and her waited in the airport. Landon looked around and then he saw his name on a sign, Mr. Carter and Ms. Thompson. He grabbed Iyana's hand and led her off saying,"And our ride is here."

"Hello Ms. Thompson, May I take your bags?", the man asked taking her bags anyway. "You can just call me Iyana.", She corrected. He replied,"No thank you, Ms. Thompson.". Iyana looked at Landon like What is this? as they walked to the car. But when they exited the airport, it wasn't a car, it was a limo.

"Landon is there something you wanna tell me?", Iyana asked as he got in the limo. "Tell ya in the car.", he replied. "Car...", she said as she got in.

"I guess this is the appropriate time to tell you, since the house isn't that far away. My parents are kinda rich-ish.". "Rich-ish?", Iyana asked,"off of what?". "Sony.", he replied."Oh look, home.". Iyana looked out the window and, at most expected to see a three story house. But it was so much more.

Acres of land. Covered by two gardens with an oray of flowers and a group a fountains scattered here and there. In the middle, a huge million- floor house. "That's......big.", Iyana said. "Does this change anything?", Landon asked. "It shouldn't.".

The limo stopped in a long driveway. Landon got out saying,"Hey mom, dad." hugging them. Iyana didn't step out of the car. She heard Landon say,"Uh....I brought home my girlfriend, Iyana Thompson.". Landon looked back but Iyana wasn't there as she was still in the car.

Landon stuck his head in the car and say,"Come on girl.". She took his hand and got out of the car. Again, everyone choked with knot in their throats. Iyana whispered to Landon,"Should I bow or something?". He replied,"A hi and a handshake is nice.".

She did as he said. "Very nice to meet you.", the father said. "I am real-", Iyana started but then Mr. Carter interrupted,"Son how is school going?". Iyana looked at the ground now realizing this was going to be harder than she thought. Ms. Carter then interrupted him,"Honey, Iyana was saying something. You were saying dear?", she asked. ".....I was saying........nothing.".

The butler took Iyana and said,"I'll show you to your room.". When they walked in Iyana immediately looked up and the ceiling was like....sky high. She walked up the stairs and down two hallways. She came to a double doored room. The butler but one bag down and unlocked the door.

"Wow.", Iyana said as she walked in. It was like a princesses room. "Mr. Carter said that you liked the color purple.", said the butler. The bed was white with sheets and pillows in a million shades of purple. That was the whole theme of the room: purple. She looked out the window and saw the vast front lawn with winding roads, in front of it a lake.

"What should I call you?", she asked the butler. "James", he replied.