𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀

"Hey Hina," Y/n was playing an otome game in her PSP, randomly picking drastic choices to her path in the game

"Hey Hina," Y/n was playing an otome game in her PSP, randomly picking drastic choices to her path in the game. Hina perked her head up and tilted her head, waiting for an answer. "Ligma."

"Ligma, what?"

"Ligma balls." The older twin said with a slight snicker. Hina blinked trying to process the inside joke and when she got it she deadpanned making Y/n laugh out loud. "Get nae naed-"

"Oneechan, your humor is probably destroyed." Hina tells her. "Like you even laugh at the horse on a balcony, what was his name again? John?"

"It's Juan."

Hina and Y/n switched uniforms once again. They should plan to make this an uncommon thing or they might have an identity crisis. Y/n entered Wakamori Middle School, pretending as Hina. Before they switched, they talked about their day at school so that they will know what to do once they were in ones shoes when they switched.

"Kamome Junior High's uniform is much more comfortable than this," Y/n murmured under her breath, adjusting the blazer and the skirt. Y/n sighed and entered the classroom with a low spirited aura around her which is totally not a Hina thing.

"You seem gloomy, L/n-san." One of their classmates noticed her change of personality. Y/n immediately switched back to her cheery self in a split second, grinning sheepishly. "Oh wait you're back to normal."

"What do you guys need?" Y/n cheerfully asks as if she was Hina in the current situation she was in. The classmate told her to run an errand to the student council room but she felt lazy yet she has to do it so that Hina could be seen as a helpful student.

Y/n grabbed the stack of records and walked her way to the student council room. She turned her head left and right. "Where's the council room anyways? Damn, this school is too big for me---ah it's there!"

When Y/n opened the sliding door, she came face to face to a salmon haired girl with pink colored eyes who was carrying some books causing her to drop the stack of records by accident. "Ah! Sorry I dropped them!" Y/n apologizes as she bent down to pick them up.

"It's alright," The salmon haired girl crouched down to put the records inside the box. Y/n stared at the girl in astonishment; she looked really cute, especially when she tucked her hair back while picking up the remaining records. "There, I hope you're alright."

"T-Thank you very much," Y/n muttered against her lips. The salmon haired girl smiled softly at Y/n making the latter's heart skip a beat then it starts to pound like crazy. 'Hold up, why is my heart beating so fast?!' she panicked internally.

Y/n's face etched into an awkward smile. 'Damn, I probably look like Hide the pain Harold right now.' She thought. The salmon haired girl hugged her books and patted her head gently, it's like serotonin gushed inside her as she sees this girl.