𝐉𝐘

"You thought it doesn't hurt when you say those things, huh? That I was a glutton? You think it doesn't hurt? But you literally use a pigeon as your dinner!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You thought it doesn't hurt when you say those things, huh? That I was a glutton? You think it doesn't hurt? But you literally use a pigeon as your dinner!"

"Mitsuba-kun, I don't think-"

"No you tell him that!" The pink haired male pointed at Satou who's hunching his ears with his hands as he was being told mean things from Mitsuba. Kou mustered up the courage to go between Mitsuba and Satou to stop the fight.

"Oi, don't make the problem even worse." Kou uses his umbrella to smack the back of Mitsuba's head as he turned around and glared at the blonde exorcist.

"Why are you trying to-"

Yokoo raised his voice whilst reading the script for their little skit. "Lets cut that part, I think we should probably make it more dramatic." He suggested with a kind smile on his face. Satou took a candy bar from his pocket and took a bite from it as he was waiting for Yokoo to continue practicing with the skit.

Y/n and Amane coincidentally walked in on them while they were practicing with their lines. They wished them the best of luck before they continued to walk together. No sign of Karuto once again so they guessed that this is the part where they start to loosen up on their surroundings. "I wanna eat some cake, a strawberry cake would be nice..." Y/n remarked, slumping her shoulders in a tired manner.

"You've been eating too much sweets." Amane chuckled, reaching over to pat Y/n's head, earning a small pout from the female. "No wonder you're so sweet-" He whispered to the side so that she wouldn't hear it. Nonetheless, Y/n had heard it and she glared at him with pink dusted upon her cheeks.

"I'm not sweet-" Y/n waved her hand with a small laugh, stepping in the empty classroom with Amane after the two have a silly argument about Y/n being a sweetheart, and that made her boyfriend pout on how she keeps denying that he speaks facts.

Amane raised his eyebrow mischievously, putting a hand under his chin as he looked at Y/n in a slightly suggestive manner. "How do I convince you otherwise?~" He cooed. Y/n decided to tease him a little by raising her head high with a smug tugged on her lips.

"Hmm~ make me." Y/n dared.

All of a sudden, Amane grabbed both of her wrists and pinned her against the board with a playful smirk on his face. Y/n squeaked as her back hits the blackboard then her heart started to pound in an alarming rate. "I always knew that you're weak to kabedon, I like seeing you all flustered under me."

Akane managed to walk in on Amane trapping Y/n in a kabedon against the wall inside the empty classroom, making the red head squint in confusion at the sight in front of him. "What the fuck just happened?" The two slowly turned their heads towards Akane by the door with a deadpanned expression on his face.

"ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" The couple's faces turned bright red as they both yelled at Akane in unison. Amane quickly releases Y/n and tried to reason with Akane that there's nothing dirty happened in the classroom. Y/n raised her jacket higher to her nose to cover her blushing face, they both looked like a pair of tomatoes.

𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 • amane yugi [♡]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें