𝐆𝐋𝐘

A week later after that incident where Y/n discovered that Karuto was a supernatural in disguise, he never came to school

A week later after that incident where Y/n discovered that Karuto was a supernatural in disguise, he never came to school. Everyone started to buzz with worry about his absence but Y/n knew that he was probably hiding or maybe he received a punishment from the Life Maker for not abiding by the rules.

Hanako once told her that supernaturals that don't match their rumors will disappear from the living world. Karuto's status as a timekeeper didn't mention any information about his lore and function to the near shore. Maybe Y/n discovering his true identity must have retrieved him back from once he came.

And soon, their classmates started to speculate Amane for Karuto's disappearance since he was his cleaning partner and the roof top must have been the place where he was last seen. "Amane-kun has nothing to do with Karuto's disappearance!" Y/n defended. "I was there with him too!"

"Are you all still hung up on his disappearance?" Akane tilted his head to the crowd of people questioning both Amane and Y/n about Karuto. "If I were you all I wouldn't even try to find him for what he did to Ao-chan."

"Due to Kitazawa's absence, calling his parents was quite hard." Sensei entered the classroom and placed his laptop down to his table. "The number that I got from the logbook seemed to be expired or so. It seems that he must have ran away and didn't come back."

"But Sensei!" Chiyu raised her hand and ran towards the teacher to get his attention. "What about our research? He's supposed to be working with us by now."

Sensei went silent, Chiyu and Reona waited for the additional words on what they will do if Karuto is not going to come back to school. Then, he spoke. "If Kitazawa didn't return by next week I'm afraid that I'll be excluding him out of the group and you two will be working in pairs."

"L/n and Yugi."

'Oh shit-'

"The guidance counsellor will be interviewing you two regarding to Kitazawa's appearance." Sensei turned to look at the couple. Y/n and Amane gulped at the same time, they both give each others look of concern as they headed to the counsellor's office while their classmates "oooh-ed" at them.

Her heart was pounding through her chest out of nervousness. She turns to look at Amane walking next to her. 'Damn my boyfriend looks fine af---I mean focus Y/n there's no time for simping!' She yelled inside her brain. "Why does it feel like they're going to get us expelled? I mean its not that I'm overthinking it's just-"

"They won't."

"Eh?"

Amane starts to explain to his girlfriend to give enlightenment about the issue. "The counsellor just wanted an interview regarding to Kitzawa-san's disappearance from a week ago. Remember that time where you choked him-"