𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀

Ayumi was a pretty woman, according to Y/n herself

Ayumi was a pretty woman, according to Y/n herself. She didn't believe that she was in her thirties. Y/n thought that Amane's visuals came from her, though she hasn't seen his dad yet. Maybe he got his looks from his dad or were they mixed, it depends on the genes he had got them.

"Was my son treating you well, Y/n-chan?" Ayumi asked the female who was thumb twiddling underneath the table with her head slightly down. Earning a nod from Y/n, Ayumi smiled and placed the food on the table. "I'm glad that he is."

"Amane always talks about you, especially when he got home from the first day of school. He couldn't stop talking about you." Ayumi laughed softly as her eyes turned into crescents, she has a slight dimple on her right cheek, not gonna lie she looks blooming.

'Do good visuals run in the family or something? Cuz damn I look like an ugly duckling here.'

Ayumi looked at Amane who was currently slurping his noodles, she pointed at Y/n. "You reeled a good one." She commented.

"Well,"

"Amane is a pretty affectionate person though." Y/n chuckled, stirring the noodles using the chopsticks with a smile on her visuals. "He's understanding, and he keeps his promises." She added with a quick grin.

"I'll go get something, be right back." Ayumi stood up from the table and left the dining room, leaving Amane and Y/n on their own. Y/n glanced around the dining room, it was well organized unlike their dining room. Y/n's home doesn't really have a lot of fancy displays, just a few will do.

Y/n spends her days alone in her own home most of the times. She goes home from school around 7:00pm but her parents didn't mind it because she was neglected back then, that's why she managed to get an unlabelled partner last year without having a long ass lecture about this and that. Y/n snapped out from her trance and saw that Amane was staring at her with flushed cheeks. "Is there something on my face?" she asked him.

"No, it's just that you're really pretty..."

"W-when did that come from?!" Y/n moved back, a small blush appearing on her face. She covered her face using the back of her hand. "Says you who looked visual af."

"What do you mean?" Amane furrowed his eyebrows. "You're pretty too, Y/n."

Ayumi arrived shortly after and sat back on the chair facing the dining table. "There's an apartment lot that I own near Kamome Academy. I still have my furniture over there..." she mentions. "I thought about sending Amane to that apartment alone."

"Was the apartment only a walking distance to Kamome?" Amane asked his mom.

"In a way, yes." Ayumi replied, she turned to look at Y/n. "In fact, you and Y/n can both live in that apartment."