Chapter 79

Rated: 18+ for adult themes and sexual content.

=============================================

After her successful Bing Cang Ceremony, Feng Jiu was shown to a bath chamber to refresh and change clothes. The warm water and soap lulled her into a sleepy state, and Feng Jiu, after dressing in warm clothes, reclined in the oversized chaise covered in furs. Pregnancy had her tire more than usual, the Bing Cang Ceremony had barely been a warm-up, Donghua had put her through more demanding training, and she had slightly broken out a sweat. The door made a slight sound, and Donghua's scent filled her nostril as she saw him walked through the threshold.

"Husband, I'm tired," Feng Jiu murmured as he swept her up in his arms and walked into the adjacent room to lay her down in the bed. "No, I cannot sleep. I am supposed to go to the banquet."

"It is all right. I knew you were tired and excuse you out of it. It will all be terribly boring." Donghua said as he covered her with the silk comforter stuffed with goose feathers.

"But, I am hungry," Feng Jiu complained and sighed as his warm body slid into bed next to hers, his arms encircling her torso.

"Rest a bit, sweet love, then you may have food," Donghua whispered into her ear before kissing her forehead.

Feng Jiu slipped into a deep slumber, her body relaxing against Donghua's, and she dreamt. Flashes of bright light interspaced with green, a warm flush overtaking her body as the dream took her to Bihai Cangling. The sound of chirping birds and the ocean filling her senses as Donghua's hands swept over her naked body. She was on her hands and knees, her deep moans and grunts filling the air as Donghua's hard cock slid in and out of her cinnamon ring, his hands spreading her firm butt cheeks.

The sudden flush of deep arousal awoke Feng Jiu before she could climax. Her eyes still close and her breathing ragged; she felt his large, warm hands caressing her breast and pinching her nipples to stiff points. Feng Jiu purred in delight, he had gotten her naked under the sheets, and she was lying on her back with his large, naked body pressed to her side.

"That was quite the dream, sweet love," Donghua whispered hotly in her ear as he swept his right hand down her ribs, his nails lightly scratching before firmly sweeping over her bare leg. Feng Jiu moaned deep in her throat, her core and cinnamon ring aching as a fever seemed to seeped in her body.

"You have made me so hard," He said and rocked his large cock against her hip making her whimper as a sharp ache in her flower made her lift up her legs, eagerly spreading them for his hands. Donghua's fingers parted her nether lips finding her soaking wet. His middle finger teased the opening of her flower, making her whimper before circling her swollen nub.

"Oh, yes," Feng Jiu gasped as he placed his index and middle finger around her wet, swollen nub and massage gently, his finger slipping with the moisture. Her flower's sweet massage only fan the flames of passion, and her blood ran hot in her veins as he made her wetter and ready to receive his hard cock. "It hurts, husband, it hurts." Feng Jiu murmured as she felt him kissing her neck and shoulder with wet, nipping kisses that made her ache.

"That was a very naughty dream, my girl," Donghua whispered against her nipple as he closed his lips over her tender, aching flesh. Feng Jiu choked out a moaned as he tongued her nipple with firm strokes, his lips a wet, hot caressed. He rocked his hard cock against her hips, and Feng Jiu felt a fire start in between her legs, the ache becoming unbearable.

"I cannot stop thinking about it," Donghua said as he recalled the dream in his mind, her deep grunts of pleasure in the dream making him ache to penetrate her flower. "Pity I do not have any sweet oil to make your dream a reality," He whispered in the all too quiet room.