Chapter 26 - Sunrise - Act II

Author's note; 

Regarding Act II; this Act will deal with more adult themes and content than the last 25 chapters. There will be violence, blood and scary situations galore. DongFeng will continue to be very much in love and hilarity will ensue surrounding the Bai family. Ji Heng will make a brief appearance but please don't hate on her, she will be never be a problem for DongFeng, Yan Chuwi will be feature heavily and don't forget that Miao Lou is a huge evil, witch.

Rated: 18+ for sexual content and adult themes. Bai Feng Jiu/Dong Hua Dijun fanfiction lemon.

==========================================================

Hao De, second Heavenly Lord after his father Zheng Feng, had inherited the throne in peace and prosperity. There had been so much wealth in the Golden Heavenly Treasury that he had begun to expand the Celestial Palace adding ever more luxurious halls. However, when winter had come to capital, which it inevitably did every ten years, he had groused and complained that some of the lower levels of Heaven where much warmer and inviting, this had led to him commissioning a Summer Palace. A beautiful, white marble and green jadeite structure with courtyards for archery, donkey polo and enchanted warm baths. Everywhere one looked, the finest silk curtains hanged from the walls and windows. This is where Court was moved to during the winter that lasted for seven years. The Celestial Summer Palace was also where Crown Prince's wedding banquet to Qing Qiu's High Goddess Bai Quian would be held and the palace was in a flurry of activity as preparations where underway.

His Lordship, Donghua Dijun had a large hall constructed in these floating islands with fair weather which have been named, Tai Chen Summer Palace. The summer palace was covered in white marble with golden trim and jadeite accents, Qing Qiu silk adorned every cushion and pink ivory wood, as well as sandalwood, furniture was dotted throughout the palace. About a two hectare were used to food production and animal husbandry, this was where the food His Lordship and staff ate where ship to his primary residence for security purposes that he or his servants may be poisoned. The gardens where equally as grand, housed a large wooded backyard, several ponds of water where salmon was brought for His Lordship to fish during lazy summer afternoons and several meditation gardens enclosed with wooden screens for privacy.

This is where His Lordship and Lady Wife had settled for the summer, and there was a flurry of activity going on at the palace with Cheng Yu visiting Feng Jiu to teach her the social graces of the court in the Nine Heavens. In this day, Cheng Yu had come with the seamstress who was measuring Feng Jiu for the dresses she would need for the near month-long celebration.

"That red hair of yours is ravishing." Cheng Yu said as she brought coloured silk square cloths to draped them around Feng Jiu hoping to find the most perfect color. "A soft coral pink and all sorts of lavender shade will be stunning on you."

"I do not want to stray too far away from the waist fitted style of Qing Qiu. Grandmother send me meters of embroidery to decorate my dresses and all those pearls. I do not know how to use them." Feng Jiu said as Cheng Yu cooed over the lace embroidery that was carefully wrapped in silks.

"You will look stunning, with that red hair of yours and the purple silk. I think a soft, seafoam green will also become you." Cheng Yu said and brought out the shiny silk, swathing it over Feng Jiu's shoulders. "Beautiful."

After the seamstress had left with the proper measurements, silk colour choice and dress sketches, Cheng Yu brought out the jewellery that had been commissioned for the occasion. "I have gossip for you." She told Feng Jiu as they look over the jewellery for any defects.

"I love gossip." Feng Jiu said with glee.

"Remember that annoying little girl, Zhi Yue?" Cheng Yu asked.