The Results Are In

AN: Hey guys so I'm very sorry but I can't do every single student. That is just too much work for me. I know, I've only done three but I've been racking my brain in trying to do it and... Nothing. So I'm sorry if you guys are disappointed and if you quit reading the story then that's fair.

I just can't go through every single one of them. If you truly want to see him interview them all then tell me and I will try.

It was two days after Dracula's introduction as Class 1-A's newest teacher. Everyone seemed a little nervous as they went through their interviews with the vampire.

The most nervous however was Minoru Mineta. He was visibly shaking with his teeth clattering, much to the annoyance of everyone in the class.

But then, the doors opened and Dracula walked through, standing upright and walked towards the podium before stopping "Good morning, class."

"Good morning, Mr. Tepes." The class said in unison.

Dracula held a clipboard in hand as he stared down each and every single student. "Before we begin class, I have your results in."

If they weren't nervous before, they certainly were now. Some of them began to sweat in fear.

The next sentence shocked them all. "Four of you are going home."

It became silent as their eyes widen. Bakugo had a grin as he thought 'I hope it's fucking Deku.'

Dracula gave a quick glare at Bakugo before looking at his clipboard and spoke "The first person going home is... Rikido Sato."

Everyone turned around to see Sato grab his back pack, they expected him to be sad but he was simply composed. As if he was anticipating this. Dracula spoke "Sato, the building is ready for construction and will be ready for you."

The large student bowed to the waist at Dracula "Thank you for the assist." He turned to look at the students and bowed as well "It was nice to meet you all. I hope to see you guys again."

Sato then walked out of the classroom and it all became tense and silent.

"Um sir? What were you saying about a building ready for construction?" Uraraka asked but Dracula ignored the question as he said. "The next student going home is... Koji Koda."

They all turned to look at him as he got up as well. He looked composed as well. What was going on? Why were two students getting expelled but weren't upset?

Koda signed to Dracula who nodded. "A friend of mine will call your family in the next couple days to help you."

Koda bowed to the waist before looking at the students as well and said "It was great... To meet you... All."

He left the classroom and finally, there were only two students left to expel.

Dracula looked at the clipboard for the third time and said "The third student leaving us is... Minoru Mineta." The female students actually sighed in relief because of this.

The student himself gasped and stood up onto his desk "WHAT!? BUT WHY!? WHAT DID I DO TO GET EXPELLED!?"

Dracula glared at him with his glowing red. Everyone became unsettled before he answered "247 accounts of sexual harassment coming from your middle school. All saying about you making all the female students uncomfortable. I even have the original record as your current record is strangely clean. Now this large amount of accusations and even the testimonies given to me by your victims is grounds to see you imprisoned and convicted as a sex offender. So either you leave with a small amount of dignity or I drag you out of this classroom and have you arrested right here, right now."