The Sports Festival Continues

What was this feeling that Dracula had as he watched his students run through the obstacle race? Was it pride? After only knowing them for two weeks? He couldn't have possibly grown an attachment to them already. Has he?

The vampire teacher watched as they did not hesitate to destroy the Zero Pointers, while the other classes tried to scrape by. But the reason was quite clear, they did not have the same experience as Class 1-A.

And Present Mic's joyous and loud commentary certainly made the crowd enjoy the scenery.

Shoto using his ice to incapacitated the Zero Pointer both impressed and worried Dracula. 'Why would he not use his fire?' Dracula thought while Present Mic commentated loudly.

However, one of the biggest surprises was Midoriya in second place, catching up to Shoto. Green lightning was surrounding Midoriya, showing that his quirk was active.

"Look at this! Izuku Midoriya is catching up to Shoto Todoroki! Hey Vlad! How does Midoriya's quirk work?" Present Mic asked to which Dracula ruffled some papers together.

"Midoriya's quirk enhances his physical body. Granting him enhanced speed and strength. However, his greatest power is his mind. I could say more, but I think you'll enjoy what he does."

The others weren't doing so bad for themselves. The rest of Class 1-A were catching up along with Class 1-B. Even one Hatsume Mei and one of the General Education students, Hitoshi Shinso.

Dracula watched as Shoto and Midoriya made it to the second object that was a large pit of darkness with multiple platforms and wires connecting them.

The audience watched as Shoto used his ice as a platform throughout the obstacle. Midoriya started running towards the pit before leaping into the air.

Dracula watched with a growing smirk as Midoriya surpassed Shoto into first place. He could see the shock on Shoto's  face as Midoriya landed onto one of the platforms before leaping again.

"Look at that! Midoriya just passed Todoroki and is now in first place! Can Todoroki reclaim his place or will Midoriya be the winner? Let's keep watching!" Present Mic commentated which made Dracula add.

"This is certainly an interesting race we have today. Let us see how the rest of the students are faring in the race."

The screen cut to show Iida tight roping while his engines pushed him. Tsu crawls on the wire along with several others. Ochaco tapped her shoes and leapt up into the air, much like Midoriya. Ochaco held Mina which made Vlad smile slightly. Hatsume used her jetpack and harpoons to fly through the pit.

Many of the students have found their own way to make it through the obstacle.

Back to Midoriya and Todoroki, Dracula watched as they hesitated at the sight of the third and final obstacle. Dracula commentated "The landmines. They're easy to spot, however I'd watch your step, if I were you."

The two top students began walking slowly, jumping across the mines. That was until Midoriya stood still with wide eyes. Dracula narrowed his eyes in confusion and Present Mic shouted "What's this!? Midoriya has stopped! What is he planning!? Shoto is now in first place and is edging closer and closer to the finish line!"

Everyone at the Coliseum watched as Midoriya began to dig out a mine before placing it in between two other mines. He backed up before jumping onto the mine, causing a huge explosion which made Midoriya skyrocket towards Todoroki.

Dracula was certainly surprised by his ingenuity. He allowed a smirk to snake its way onto his face, exposing his elongated fangs as he watched Midoriya fly through the air. He passed the two toned hero-in-training and landed in near the finish line. He did not hesitate as he ran through.