Rings

Akaashi sat on the couch a book in hand. Over the years became a book worm. Always had one on him. But after starting a relationship with Bokuto. He found it hard to read. So when ever the spiker had practice he used the time of silence. He'd make a cup of black tea, and curl up with a blanket. But all good things would come to an end. Cause soon his beloved was crawling under his arms. Resting his head on the editor's lap.
   " what happened now? " he asked setting his book down.
  "Hm" the big owl responsed snuggling into the soft fabric of the Navy shirt.
  "Hmm hm hmmm? " Akaashi mocked.
  " hmmmm" this one more angry.
   " sorry Bokuto-san" he giggled.
  "Hmmmmmmwhy do you still call me Bokuto-san? We've been together for five years now"
   " you haven't told me to call you something different " Akaashi responded.
   " but you call me dad-"
   " that! Is different. It's a bedroom thing. Wear any formality is thrown out the window! " the raven flushed.
    " hmmm"
   " oh cut it out. Would you like me to start using your first name?" He rolled his eyes.
   " Mhm"
   " ok. Kōtarō " he smiled kissing the sweaty forehead.
   " go take a sho-"
   " do you love me? " Bokuto looked up at him through his blonde eyelashes. Now it was Akaashis turn to 'hmm'
   ".. I mean you've been more.. Closed off. And I can't tell that when I come home the air changes. Same when I leave. " the spiker sat up hugging his knees to his chest.
   " I still love you. I just enjoy some silence every now and then-"
    " so you're saying I'm too loud? "
   "No I'm not! I love your loudness! I just enjoy silence every once in awhile" he looked at his boyfriend hurt slightly. Akaashi stood from the couch walking to the bedroom. He was honestly surprised to see Bokuto had fallen him.
  " why are you acting like this? " he asked starting to fold them laundry on the bed.
   " what did hear of mine and Kuroo's conversation yesterday night"
   " I didn't hear anything... Just that you needed my ring size-"
    " keiji! "
   " I'm sorry! When people say my name I have to know in what context! " he wiped around looking at the spiker.
   " is that why you're acting like this? I love you.. But honestly with how childish you're being-"
   " I'm childish now" Bokuto laughed a little.
   " you don't trust people when they say your name-"
   " BECAUSE KŌTARŌ I'VE BEEN HURT! I'VE HAD PEOPLE WHISPER ABOUT ME MY WHOLE LIFE! SAYING I'M A FREAK! I'M A WHORE! I'M A DISGRACE TO GOD! TO MY FAMILY!  I'VE HAD RUMORS GO AROUND ABOUT ME SLEEPING WITH A TEACHER IN HIGH SCHOOL! CAUSE YOU LEFT AND SUDDENLY EVERYONE SAW ME AS A FREE FOR ALL! " he cried reaching under the bed. He grabbed out his travel bag throwing on the bed.
   " what are you doing Keiji-"
   " what's it look like I'm doing? "
   " leaving me... " the golden eyes looking down at his feet. Akaashi sighed finding himself being the childish one.
    " I'm not leaving you.. " he grabbed the bag.
     " I'll give you space.. " Bokuto kissed his lovers cheek then left their small apartment. Akaashi took this time to think. Reaching into a bag he grabbed the small white box. Opening it he looked at the simple gold band. An owl wing engraved in it shaping a heart.
     While his lover was out he prepared the apartment. So when the spiker did return it would be perfect. Akaashi lit every candle then stood guard at the door. Waiting. He'd texted kuroo to see if he knew anything. Bokuto had gone to him asking questions about something. And the owl would be home soon.
   So when the lock began to spin Akaashi opened the door grabbing the owl's hands. Bokuto not even concerned about it. He was worried about all the candles. He let the raven lead him to the center of the room.
   " Keij-"
    " shh.. I felt bad about everything that just happened. I didn't know how to make things better or if I could. Yes the small amount of time you left had me worried. But I guess a small part of me knew it was all ok. So I'm beating you to this" he spoke dropping to one knee. That's when he started crying and he couldn't form words.
   " I can't do this I'm crying to much! "
   " it's ok! " Bokuto got down to his knee.
   " huh! A ring! " he dug through his pocket finding a bread tie.
   " it'll work! Keiji Akaashi-" he started sobbing himself.
   " let's not even! We're both crying but we'd both say yes" akaashi choked out putting the ring on Bokuto's hand. The owl tying the twist tie around Akaashis
   " I love you Keiji"
    " I love you too Kōtarō "

An: Hehe hehehe so not inspired by F.R.I.E.N.D.S Monica and Chandler XD any ways! Next is ' Blind To The World ' fluff