Lyric Prank pt2

An: it's sinning time 😫. Also I really tried and failed during this sorry guys. Smut isn't my strong suit. Happy sinful times!!

Akaashi threw his phone down onto the couch mentally screaming at himself. He was going to kill Oikawa and Atsumu. That or he'll never confide in them again about anything. Especially never about his sex life. Grabbing his phone he saw the two had been blowing up there group chat.

Kawababe❤: I have the wheelchair ready 😘

🐝Bee Hoe 🐝: please text us so we know you're alive

Our ✨side piece✨: I hate you both. With a burning passion.

Kawababe❤: you'll thank us after Bo-Chan
✨ r a i l s✨ you

Our✨ side piece✨:🖕

🐝Bee Hoe🐝:✨ 🎶34+35🎶✨

Our ✨side piece✨: I hate you.

🐝Bee Hoe🐝: it's not our faults you went three months without sex. Plus he got annoying during practice mopping around

Kawababe ❤: what was with the three months off anyways?

Our ✨side piece✨: since he'll be away so much. I said we should try a month or two. To help get him comfortable without having me around.

🐝Bee Hoe🐝: to suck him off. He's very comfortable with bragging about your mouth.

Our ✨side piece ✨: that's my cue to leave!

Akaashi set his phone on his side table before pushing himself to his feet. His lover boy was about 10 minutes out. Which wasn't nearly enough time to pray for his back.
" why did I agree to this" he groaned dragging himself up to their joined room. Considering how pent up Bokuto was he needed to get somethings ready. He laid a towl on the bed knowing it wouldn't help. But if he could at least make an attempt at saving the mattress that would be enough. Next was already having the bath drawn for afterwards. Sure by then it would be cold. Akaashi prefered a cold bath sometimes to relax himself more. Now was to prep himself if he could
When Akaashi went to grab the lube from his nighstand. He found his sweaty boyfriend still dressed in his gym close. An inch away from throwing him on the bed.
" what the hell was that- the whole! " his sexual frustration, keeping his mind from functioning properly. His brain was able to function enough once he had Akaashi below him.
" I should punish you for acting like that in the group message. " his voice lower in pitch due to lust. Bokuto leaned softly nipping at his boyfriend's ear. The younger squirming under him. He knew the spiker was gonna drag this out.
" since we haven't done it in a long time. I'll hold off on that " he hummed beginning the first onslaught to Akaashi's neck. The raven finding that words weren't coming easy. With the attack on his neck and throbbing of his semi. The best he could mange was a pathetic whimper.
" what happened to the talkative Keiji? The one who thought it would be fun to call me daddy? " Bokutos hand that had begun creeping up his lovers shirt. Took hold of a pink number giving it a twist. Akaashi sputtering on his words. The pain seizing through him like a bee sting.
" i-im sorry Kō-" Skin on skin filling the air. Bokuto's hand coming down across his cheek. The smaller moaning at the feeling.
" fuck~" He breathes out cupping Bokuto's face. Akaashi leaning up to nip at his ear lobe
" hit me again Daddy~" the raven moaned into his lovers ear. Causing the owl to sputter on his movements. Bokuto taking that as an invitation to put the editor on his stomach.
" count" he spat pulling his sweat pants, and boxers down. Bokuto gripping Akaashi's ass taking an opportunity to kneed the plush mounds. Before his hand came down against the flesh with a sickening smack. Akaashi burying his head into a pillow. A muffled scream of a one leaving his lips. The older gripped the raven locks. Jerking his head up from the plush surface.
" I need to be able to understand your words darling " Bokuto hummed rubbing the already reddening skin. He brought his hand back up slapping his boyfriends butt.
"2! " Akaashi cried loving the fact he'd snatched one of the top spikers. Sure Bokuto ranked number 4 but get him wound up. And he can jump a few spots.
"15! Sh-shit~" the editor's legs giving out causing him to fall flat. Bokuto feeling a bit guilty for causing him pain. But he also felt thrild he was the cause. He was the only one who could do this to Akaashi. The only one who could make his legs give out. Bokuto wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. Gently flipping him over. Careful of placing him on his back side. Akaashi winced into the arms.
" too sore " he hummed arching into his boyfriend. Bokuto noticing this had an idea. He positioned a few pillows under his lower back. Positioning the raw skin off the rough fabric. The editor giving a sigh of relief looking up at his still fully clothed boyfriend. He reached a hand up undoing the draw strings. Bokuto helping his boyfriend to remove the layers of fabric. Akaashi trying to sit up. Only to be pushed down into the bed.
" no no~" Bokuto hummed leaning down to suck a mark on Akaashi's pale neck.
"I believe you said something about eating you-"
" fuck yes daddy please~" the raven spreading his legs wide. His boyfriend trailing kisses down along his happy trail. The smaller squirming under him as his head was toyed with.
" want me to suck your cl-"
" I don't care what you do as long as you're inside me soon" he groaned catching the wing spiker off guard. Akaashi could definitely get demanding in the bedroom. And he had every right to. He was usually quite and reserved. So when he got this Bokuto was caught off guard at first.
" so bossy" he smiled kissing the inner thigh of his lover. Sucking hickies on every inch of the creamy skin.
" it's been three months since I've had something up my ass" Akaashi placing his legs on his lovers shoulders. The look he gave was enough to make Bokuto bust.
" I expect you can fix th-At" he drew in a breath at the intrusion he felt. His lover giving him time to adjust before he set a slow pace. Akaashi shuttering as the slower movements melted away.
" I love ngg~" his legs shifting to be around Bokuto's waist. His arms taking the spot on his shoulders.
" I've missed this. Don't stop Kōtarō " Akaashi chanted into his boyfriends ear. Bringing a hand down to pump his member in time with the trust. His lover slapping his hand away and replacing it with his own. Against his pleads both began shaking waiting for release.
" no.. Ha~ condom " Bokuto bit down on Akaashi shoulders thrusting deeper into his boyfriend. The shaking legs squeezing tighter around his waist.
" this one time. Come inside me-" his back arching as his covered there chests. Bokuto's hand slowing slightly as he made sure he satisfied his raven. He found his own release inside the clenching heat. His vision fading black as he slumped onto Akaashi.
" that was amazing " he muttered against the damp skin. Bokuto shifting to be cuddling his raven.
" it really was " the younger hummed snuggling close to his hit water bottle.
" I have the bath already drawn" Akaashi planted a soft kiss to his boyfriends forehead. His cuddle bug gasping in joy.
" bath cuddles!? "
" bath cud-" Bokuto lifted him out of the bed running into the bath. Bouncing with joy for bath cuddles

An: next is ' Phone fun time ' smut