Slap Bracelet

An:just a goofy little chapter featuring they/them Akaashi. It does get a bit spicy but turns to fluff. It's nothing to extreme I promise. Love y'all!

   Bokuto was always into retouch and vintage things. His partner was the same in the love for old items. Their house was adorned with things ranging from the 1800's to the early 2000's. Akaashi wore fifty's and sixty's styled outfits everyday. Leaning towards the more feminine clothing from the period. Their favorite thing to do was go thrifting with their boyfriend.
    Koutarou enjoyed it as well. Every time he found something for a collection. A collection of slap bracelets. Why he enjoyed them so much? He didn't know. His partner had constantly made jokes about or gifted him a bunch at holidays. His favorite was a personalized one that had his name and jersey number on it. It was a gift from Keiji when he finished his first season of pro volleyball.
     To say he wore it 24/7 was an understatement. He never took it off, and for the rare occasions he did. It was somewhere near by. Now though he sat on the shared bed slapping the thing mindlessly against his wrist. The bracelet formed to the shape of his wrist. Which seemed to be to big for the bracelet. While watching it he got a dumb idea. A terrible goofy idea.
     The male reached for his phone turning to his photos. He had a secret folder labeled 'away games' clicking on it he was greated with a beautiful sight. His beloved partner in various forms of lingerie, explicit poses, touching himself, list goes on. It had started as a joke cause Bokuto had a high sex drive. So Keiji would send him photos over snap not shocked when there lover saved them. Eventually it became a shared folder, Keiji uploading to it or Koutarou adding what he saved.
     Now with an image of Akaashi laying on their bed camera positioned above there head. A blissful expression in there face as a hand slid under a pair of bright yellow lace panties. To say Bokuto instantly felt a stir in his pants was a lie. Slowly he kicked off his sweat pants, pulling himself out from his boxers. His hands lazily stroking himself as he studied the photo diligently. Picturing the raven fingering themselves to the thought of Bokuto. Imagining the soft purrs, and whimpers living there lips. The sound of Koutarous name on there lips as they chased release.
     Bokuto reached for the slap bracelet straightening it. Then he brought it down against his hardon. Just as connection was made his partner entered the bedroom, hand still on the knob.
      " I'm not even going to ask." Keiji said turning to leave the room.
      " JiJi-" the older turned an embarrassing red as he removed the bracelet. Stuffing himself back into his boxers. Cringing as the fabric brushed against him.
    " Keiji! " he called entering the living room, his partner sitting on the couch. Needle and yarn at there side, as they grabbed the blanket they've been working on.
     " I would like to forget finding you with a slap bracelet on your little bokuto. As you call it. " the younger deadpans grabbing the crochet hook. Begins to work on a hexagon to attach to the blanket.
     " I was curious Keijiiiiiii" Bokuto pouted attaching himself to his partner, laying his head in there lap.
     " sometimes curiosity is better left unsatisfied. " the editor working around the obstacle in there lap. Keiji knew they had a strange boyfriend, they learned that the minute they first met Koutarou. They also knew the owl like man would do stupid things whether he was told no or not. Yet finding him with a slap bracelet on his penis seemed to out do everything else.
      " and no I'm not doing that to you next time we have sex. " they spoke tying off the yarn, then wrapped the blanket around there lover.
      " I wasn't even going to ask-"
      " it hurt didn't it? "
       " worse then when I rolled my ankle! " they both shared a laugh as Bokuto moved to sit on the couch. Keiji laid the blanket over the two, snuggling into the warmth they found in there lovers side.
     " you're an idiot sometimes Koutarou " they stated finding the male still excited in his pants. The noirett looked at there boyfriend who had a sheepish grin.
      " bathroom "
      " this is you not wanting to deal with me right now I can tell. "
      " I walked in in you getting off with a slap bracelet " the younger taking the blanket off there boyfriend. Kicking him gently off the couch. Bokuto taking a walk of shame to the bathroom getting a snicker from the couch. 
      " leave the bracelets alone please! "
      " you're such a brat when you want to be! "
      " love you too! "

An: I promise I'm getting around to requests. Just watching Uhnnnn the 90's episode served as inspiration.