Lust

An: I'm so drained. This chapter started off good and strong. Then I gave up and just wanted it to end. So I apologize for the crap.

Kōtarō leaned over the table pulling on his mask, as he carved away at the joints. He took hold of the pale arm spinning it around the joint. The movement stopping just slightly past the dolls head. He made sure the joints on the doll couldn't go past the normal movement. Kōtarō stepped away looking at the pale body laying on the metal table. The doll was a perfect replica of him. All he was missing was a soul in order to bring the being to life. He walked to the head of the doll connecting his hands on either sides of the raven hair. The male closing his eyes as he recited the chant he'd learn from an old friend.
When he opened his eyes he found the doll still laying still. He gave a sigh walking towards the door. Outside he'd press a button to scrap the body laying silent. When he placed a shaking hand on the door knob he felt his blood run cold.
" Bokuto-san? " the monotone voice echoing in his ears. A chill running through him as he turned around. Finding the doll sitting up looking at him with sapphire glass eyes. Keiji swung his legs off the table attempting to stand on them. The site resembling a foal trying to stand after birth. Porcelain legs cleenking against the tile floor as he stumbled to his creator. Kōtarō meeting him half catching him as he fell. The raven smiling up at him as he kissed the older. The cold glass feeling foreign on Kōtarō's lips. He pulled away hugging the doll carefully in his arms. His Keiji was killed two years ago while trying to save orphan girl. He'd never been able to hold him since, now that all changed.
" I missed you JiJi-"
" was that my name? " the doll tilting his head not having Keiji's full memories. He knew who Kōtarō was, he knew he was a magic user.
" your name is Akaashi Keiji"  He hummed holding the glass body close. Taking in the feeling of raven hair tickling his chin.

"Kōtarō? Is the stove on? " the doll holding his on the red iron bars. Kōtarō rushing to take the males hand off the stove. The raven looking down at his hand wondering why he couldn't feel pain. He looked up at the owl placing his hand on the older's chest. The dolls face turning sour as he held his other in the same spot on his own chest. Nothing coming from the empty cavity. He laid his arms to his side then walked away. Moments like this happened. The doll not fully understanding why he couldn't feel anything he touched. Or feel emotions towards the one he was supposed to love.

" Bokuto Kōtarō. You've been charged with murder in the degree. Killing an innocent boy so the doll you made could have a heart. " the council stern and strong on their judgement of the numb man. Kōtarō watching with a far away look as he thought about his raven haired lover. His heart swelling at the memories of hearing Keiji's laughter.
" do to this crime we give you the sin of lust. " the judge ordered bringing his ruling down upon the younger. Kōtarō silently crying as he paid for what he did. If Keiji were still alive he'd scold the older for this.
" you're a clusterfuck" he mumbled hearing his dead lover saying it in his head. Kōtarō looked up towards the sky wanting nothing more than to be with his lover.

An: next is ' Failed story '