s i x

The following days passed by in a blur, and before I knew it. We were going back to our same schedules. Nothing have changed with the group, just some small struggles in between me and Jessie but all in all, we were doing just fine... I guess.

There were no problems showed up yet so it was just us spending time utterly bored and hanging out in the same old places like, the mall, amusement parks or just some stupid trips the boys wanted to pull out.

Okay, so I've started with the boys so now I'm going to talk about them, first was Jayce. He's just bothered about something but I wasn't sure but didn't bother asking what it is. Then, there's James, being all sweet and caring but at the same time I knew he was keeping massive secrets behind my back and he's being more protective than ever. He prevented boys to even touch me, Oh God. Well yeah, that's a mild problem... just don't wreck things up or break someone's nose is just minor. To tell you something is that he was a total pain in the ass sometimes when he's being too clingy and then apologizes after but then, he makes me realize that he's actions is not really a bad thing. We were extremely making out sometimes and sometimes leads to something that almosts gets out of hand but I didn't let him have my V yet. Yup, as much as embarrassing as it sounds, I'm still a virgin. Dude don't make fun of me. This is Rated SPG.

Then let's move into the girls, well Jessie. It's hard to keep up with her pace when her atittude is in pattern like mean-happy-mysterious-has period-blah blah blah bloooh. She's becoming weirder than ever. She keeps eyeing me when she sees me and James kissing like she wants to murder me with daggers. If looks could kill, Jessie's stare would've made me buried 6 feet under. Just looking into her dreadful stare, suffocates me. Okay that's that, the others well just being themselves. Crazy and annoying. Well, let's just add sugar, spice and everything nice to it and the world will explode. (Okay... maybe I was exaggerating a little than usual. But hey! PowerPuff Girls is cute!)