t h r e e

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I started walking in the hallway after my class because it's already lunch time and I have to hurry before I end up standing for hours in the line to get my food.

I walked fast like, really fast. First reason, had to be early because of the line and second, people's staring at me. How bothersome! I just hate this day! How could this day get any worse? Being linked to somebody that you already hate is the worst luck you could get for like a thousand years (note the sarcasm).

I end up bumping a group of girls standing in front of me. Maybe because I was so lost with my own thoughts that I wasn't looking where I'm going.

"Stupid bitch! Watch where you're going." She rolled her eyes. I forgot her name but I know that she's also on my Gym Class.

"Whatever. Get off my way." I said to her harshly, I don't care whatever they call me, all I want to do at this point is to... well eat.

But they didn't. They glared at me like they want to decapitate me with a knife or stab me with a teaspoon or any utensils available. "No you won't." And she moved her index finger saying no to me. How stupid.

"Such a faker. How could someone like James be in a relationship with someone like... well you." Another girl pointed at me. How perfect does she think she is? From the looks of it, I look rather more presentable than her actually.

"Don't you dare judge me, because you don't me. And James and I don't have any relationship to each other, you can get him all you want, as if I care." I turned my back on them. They reacted like they wanted to slap me really hard, they looked surprised because of what I said. Doofuses.

I changed direction to get to the cafeteria, shit! I missed thirty-four minutes just by talking to those bitches! Darnit!

I entered the door and found my friends sitting on the third table to the left. They waved their hands asking me to join them, I nodded.

"Hey! Heard the news, you okay?" Ashley.

"Hopefully." Yes, I was hoping that I'll be okay, after what that bastard did to me.

"Eaten yet?" Jayce.

"Nuh uh." I said back. My tummies rumbling, I. Need. Food.

"Well eat then." Jennifer handed over to me a lunchbox. Mmhmm! Don't need to buy one anymore!

"Thanks! You guys are awesome." I finally dug in and made myself comfortable with the seat.

"Don't mention it." Jessie muttered. She focused on a game on her phone, not bothering to look up to me.

I started eating. We talked about everything in our lives because we had a lot of vacant hours before our next class so we can still bond and have little chats so we won't get bored. It's been almost a year since we've talked this long and we missed this, hanging out with each other.

"Let's talk about 'Mr. Casanova' and you, what's the real status?" Jessie finally took her phone off and slid it into her pocket.

"The rumors aren't true. There's no us or anything between us. It just happens that he was going to school and saw me near on riding the bus then offered me a ride to school. That's the end of it." I shook my head because of disbelief. I thought people here are smart but at this second, they're obviously not.

"So... what'll happen now?" Jayce said. The only boy in my circle of friends. But he's not gay.

"I don't know. I just want to go home and go back to sleep and believe that this whole thing is just some awful dream." I just wished that it could be that easy!