t w o

"see you tomorrow?" he asked while opening the front door of the house for me.

He asked me for directions that's why we came early, we have tons of shortcuts here in our place, since he's new here he really doesn't know shortcuts or even ways on how to go to the mall by himself. He told me he came here last saturday which is two days ago. His driver drove him to school.

"you think?" I rolled my eyes on him. I really hate him don't you think?

"well sorry." he said sarcastically.

"do you still remember how we got here?" I asked him while looking at the open post lights in the side of the road.

"yeah. It's easy to remember." he replied back. It was easy to remember ways back to the school using shortcuts ofcourse.

"and you know the way back home from school?" I raised my eyebrow on him.

"yeah." he replied without any hesitations. I guess he'll be good. It's not really far from where he lived, he lived in a village that's near the school, maybe less than fifteen minutes?

"okay bye now!" I pushed him back.

"wait." he paused and kissed me in the cheek. I never knew what to react on what happened. So I stood there. frozen.

He walked away hiding the pinkish-blush that grew on his face when he did that. I stood there my hands on my sides and my face filled with red and pink.

"Goodnight Nadz." he said before starting the car.

A boy, driving me home, kissing my cheek and saying 'Goodnight'. I thought I was mad at him? but I let him do that? Maybe I was just not myself.

~ - -

The alarm on my phone rang as soon as I planned to wake up. Damn! it's 5 o'clock in the morning and I'm still feeling sleepy. But well, I have to wake up this early to prepare food for my own since that I'm living alone.

I stood up, stretched my arms and yawned. I felt like I was walking like the undead zombies from what I was watching last night(talking about walking dead). And because of my height I still have to jump to reach for the towel which I hung yesterday after taking a bath. God! I felt like fainting, It felt like I haven't slept for a millenium(which actually was her feeling for almost half of her life) my whole body doesn't want to move anymore!

After minutes of acting like a total slob I actually made it. I was near to throwing my hands in the air(bc of an accomplishment made) but my second thought said that it would drive my neighbors crazy, so I didn't.

I waited at the nearest bus stop for maybe 8 minutes or less before the bus came and surprisingly, I was the only one going to ride it today(bc everyday since she started taking the bus it never had less people than now). I was going to enter the bus when someone honked(again) on my back before I could step my foot into the bus.

"Hey! let me drive you!" he shouted. Well it's pretty obvious who I'm talking to. The psycho jerk that kissed me last night(the thought of last night made her blush really bad that she can't erase the thought that she really let a boy do that to her for the first time actually).

"I'm not in the mood for your games right now, James!" but srsly, I can't handle talking to him right now, after what he did.

"Oh c'mon! don't be such a hard-to-get and let me drive you, and FYI we're nearly late for about 4 minutes then the school bell will ring. Eventually." he was kind of acting sarcastically or whatever, but I don't really like people judging and calling me "hard-to-get" because I'm not really like that(yeah right).

"I'm not hard-to-get!"

"whatever! let's just go." he held my wrist and pulled me to his car and opened the car door just waiting for me to enter it.

I crossed my arms over my chest and finally entered.

"don't be like that!" he demanded. I gave him a smug look.

And he just shrugged and rolled his eyes.

~ - -

I got out of the car and the bell hasn't rang yet. For this day, all eyes are looking at me. Why? I'm with the hottest casanova in the whole campus. I hate it! We're walking in front of many people as we enter the gate, his arm on my shoulders. How could this day get any worse!!!!

"Get your arm off me!" and immediately I brushed his arm off.

"Tss. Tss. Tss. Don't you like it? You're getting famous because of me." He said, being proud of himself.

"No. Of course not. I don't like people staring at me, especially when I'm with you!" I pointed my index finger into his face. I should've been beating him up by now, but I can't we're in public. Maybe later.

"Tshh. Stop denying. Admit it, even just a little, you have a something for me." The minute he said that, he blushed, like he got ashamed of what he said.

"I'm not even denying. It's the truth!" Well, I have to admit, I have a little tinnie tiny small crush on him, as in a small percent. Maybe 0.00000000000000001% could be.

We entered the classroom and unsurprisingly the attention is to the both of us.

'Are they a couple?'

'Are they together?'

'Are not!'

'They aren't together!'

'He's mine only!'

What wonderful music I hear, all the violent and bad comments are onto me, and all the praises is into him. Isn't that great?

WORST DAY EVER!!!!!

A/N: HELLO! DOES THIS CHAPTER LOOK WEIRD? PLEASE GIVE SOME COMMENTS. GIVE SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE. ILY GUYS! :*