n i n e

A/N: Let's get this party started! XD

Enjoy loves! xx

-----

Time was hectic.

After two weeks of not going to school after all the exhausting days of taking care of the funeral and other finances, I finally got to class. I was finishing up on stuffing books into my bag and then shutting down my locker when someone spoke behind me.

"Hey!" It was Jennifer.

"Hey to you too." I said back. It was nice getting back to the old routine. Just saying hello to each other like the world was too perfect.

"So... How's life? After the you know." She said.

"It was going great. My family relatives supported me with all the money and stuff and I'm expecting myself to be more in good terms with everything, now that many people are trying to help me. Of course, your friendly contribution as well." I replied as I bumped my hip with hers, smiling.

"So, you really are happy. Oh and by the way, have you talked to the others yet? They've missed you like so much." After a few days, they probably would have missed me and I most likely feel the same way. I was exhausted with all the sad and mood decreasing stuff that happened but I want to happily move on.

"I haven't though. God I missed those guys too. Are there any things important that had happened while I was gone?"

"Well you are excused with all the home works and projects because the teachers fully understand the situation you are going through and they came to the agreement that when you come back, they'd probably give a project or task to gain those points that you've missed while you were gone."

"Oh--" I started but she interrupted.

"Also, we have noticed something different with your boy."

"My boy? Who?"

"Are you really that dumbfounded after only some days?" She snapped.

"Oh, cut the crap and tell me who." I snapped back impatiently.

"Okay fine. It's James. He just acts all moody while you were away and in every class we have with him, we notice that he always spaces out and he looks like he's always deep in thought. It's not like him at all, like it's not his old playful and cheerful self."

I was bit worried about him. Ever since the thing with my mom happened, he never seemed to calm down and he always worry about the little things. He even sometimes excuse in classes to go and check on me even though I was completely fine.

"Okay. I'll just go see him but before that, let's go see the others." We headed to what I guess is the room Jayce but apparently, I stand corrected.

"Nuh-uh. That's not his first schedule of the day. You sure forget some things after being out of school for a while."

I sighed and nodded in approval. "Then lead me to him."

"And hear we go ol' lady." She said in a cowboy-ish time and I laughed because its supposed to be 'ol' boy'.

I peaked along the corner of the next corridor, looking at the farthest door where she nodded her head to. I smiled walking but rather call it running because of my fast pace. The place were not as much crowded and only a few people are at their lockers fixing things that I would possibly never know what. I smiled as I reached for the door and twisted the weird knob, it clicked as it creaked open. I poked my head inside seeing the only guy that was standing and half-swaying as he talked to his seatmate, I never knew the guy he talks to but I'm pretty sure he's good company. The guy looked at me atleast half-shocked and I mouthed 'Jayce'. He nodded and tapped Jayce and pointed at me. Jayce's gaze followed it and saw me, his eyes went wide and hurriedly ran up to me and made the worst possible but sweet bone-crushing hug that he could and I don't know if I want to cry or laugh or scream at him of what he was doing.