New Year W/ The Gang & James Part 2

A/N: I don't know what happened but just continue reading. BTW thanks for the 8.15k reads and 97 votes all in all. Just to say that you all loved this story than my first but it reached 2k+ so it's still a win-win situation here. This story I think, is going to be 20-30 chapters long? Well, that was pressure on my part on making shorter stories but it totally sucks on detailing too much so, I'll try on a shorter story. Well here it is :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was morning and I felt someone wiggling my shoulder and so I opened my tired looking eyes and rubbed it before looking at the person looking straight at me will a grin escaping from his lips.

"Good morning, sleepy-head." James said and helped me stood up.

"What time is it?" I felt all messed up.

"It's 7:30 in the morning, MLB." I yawned and a mild headache suddenly crept. Now I feel like fainting.

"Why do I need to wake up this early. I think my head hurts so badly, I can barely even walk towards the bathroom." I said to him but he just scoffed and guided me to the bathroom.

I really need to grow taller. I forgot that James put the towel on the top shelf. Which is accidentally higher than what I can reach on my tiptoes and an outstretched hand. And because James was inches taller than me.

"Uhh, James are you still there?" I said whispering out of the door.

"Yes. I'm still here. Why?" Even though his voice was ruffled, I can still understand the words perfectly. Luckily I haven't taken my clothes off or that perverted jerk would've done something silly.

"I'll open the door and please get my towel on the top shelf, I can't reach it." I opened the door slightly until James fit in the space and entered.

He stared at me blankly and reached up for the towel without removing his gaze at me.

"Thanks." As soon as he handed the towel to me and made his way out.

I quickly looked at my face in the mirror. Eyebags, kind of messy hair, furrowed eyebrows, and super dry lips that looks dehydrated.

God, I feel nauseous because of what I see in the mirror. Is that really me?

I already washed up my face and got into a quick shower before got out on my towel and looked for something to where.

I dug into the pile of clothes that are piling up under my wardrobe and after I think ten to fifteen minutes of being a digger, I finally saw something great.

I found a red and blue checkered that covered my shoulder to my wrist and wore skinny jeans. Then I got my black and white high-cut converse to finish up my look and took my watch.

I got out and got the big bag that James told me to bring wherein theres my clothes, extra snacks and some girly or cool stuff.

"Ready slowpoke?" Jessica asked with a flash of excitement on her twinkling eyes.

"You all are just too early." I complained throwing my hands in the air.

"Well, you look... good." Something that I really liked about Jayce? He's straight forward. If you look dumb he'll say it to you, if you look great he'll also tell you that as a compliment. In the end, even if he did tell you that you look bad or gross you will still love that atittude of his, rather than being backstabbed right?

I just smiled at his comment and glanced to see James carrying a big bag as well and wearing just some simple shirt and jeans with a cap on his head.